©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anybody ran 800-1000+ tren per week?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
If so, how long did you run it, and how often do you run these cycles?

Did you do it with lower test to negate sides, or did you keep test high?

What were your results like, and how were the side effects?

Seems to be the formula to becoming a top tier bodybuilding pro nowadays is:

-Lots of GH
-Lots of Insulin
-Add the peptides
-As much tren as you can handle,as long as you can handle
-As much dbol/anadrol as possible that you can take throughout the year

lol

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Running a gram of Tren Ace/week right now and 125mg Test E/week. Third time running Tren, first time this high. Almost no sides at all with better results. Only ancillary being used is Nasacort to keep cardio up and prevent Tren cough.

I don't know shit about being a top tier bodybuilder and couldn't care less. If I had to guess, I'd say the number one deciding factor on being a top tier bodybuilder is superior genetics. Without those, all the anabolics on the planet aren't gonna make you a winner.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
give it a go, only one way to find out. When i'm feeling froggy, I run 100mg tren ace ed.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
also a formula for gh gut/palumboism...

Are you saying that large amounts of Tren cause gut distention? First time I've ever heard that. Not sure it makes any sense to me. Care to explain the mechanism of action behind that?

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Ya anything over 600mg with tren and I get reeeeeally edgy:sniper:

Other than the anxiety I got the first time I used it, Tren has never had any affect on my mood or disposition. Doesn't make me short fused, edgy, agitated, aggressive or anything else. Other than all the bodyfat I'm losing and muscle I'm putting on at the same time, you'd never know I was running Tren.

I'm naturally the most even tempered person you'd ever come across.

Trump40

Jan 28, 2014
Ran Tren Ace up to 1.4g a week.
That was a lil too high 150mg a day was better for me.
Ran test at both 350 and 1g a week...didnt notice much. More night sweat with the more test though.
After 9 weeks -- changed to tren ace @700mg/week with 900mg/week of Mast Prop and test--going higher and higher with the test as i taper off the tren / mast.
Maybe run 2 more weeks then test only until pct.
bascially a 14 week tren cycle.
Feel way better on test only though so the end of the program will be the best part.

**ALSO, since i blended the tren and mast....Pretty much no tren cough. You can feel the lungs tighten and just like when the cough is about to come on and then nothing, it stops...no burn no cough. Not sure how or why but test and tren = cough but tren+test+mast P = no cough. Only taste the guaiacol occasionally. right after pin

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
**ALSO, since i blended the tren and mast....Pretty much no tren cough. You can feel the lungs tighten and just like when the cough is about to come on and then nothing, it stops...no burn no cough. Not sure how or why but test and tren = cough but tren+test+mast P = no cough. Only taste the guaiacol occasionally. right after pin

If you want to get rid of the Tren cough completely, start using Nasacort daily. It will also help improve your cardio if you have issues with it while on Tren. I've got a longer thread about it in the main forum.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Ive ran it that high on a few occassions and would not suggest it for MOST.

I definitely understand your thought process, but you have to agree that until someone tries it they don't really know how their body will react to it. If I had simply used my first run with Tren as an indication of future results, I'd never have figured out what I have this time. And I'm having my best/most successful run with Tren yet, and at by far the highest dosage. Sometimes we have to do a certain amount of experimentation and trial and error before we figure out what compounds we can and can't use. I can't say that I would recommend it persay, but I don't know that I would discourage someone from even trying either.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
no no not the tren, the slin/gh/peptides (I guess I don't think anyone knows for sure)...is the part of the formula for being a top tier bb that....sorry for the confusion I know the main question was about tren, my bad

dorian777

Apr 28, 2013
also a formula for gh gut/palumboism...

Yeah the high gh/slin combo causes the gut. I think the first bber I saw that started to have this was Dorian. He was one of the first gh abusers I imagine. Slin was being used in the 80s. I have an old Duchaine newsletter from 1983 that talks about insulin use.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I'm curious, how do you guys not have your hair fall out with such high tren dose? Especially when adding mast too? Or do you guys just not care about the hair loss/have amazing hair genetics?

lmao

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'm curious, how do you guys not have your hair fall out with such high tren dose? Especially when adding mast too? Or do you guys just not care about the hair loss/have amazing hair genetics?

lmao

I have amazing genetics when it comes to hair. That's about the only good genetics I have, though! I've never used Masteron, but Tren has no effect on my hairline. I'll have a full head of hair till I die, but it will eventually all go grey.