©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anasci t shirt

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Bumping this for April ..any new people interested and whoever said yes can u edit and put size desired at bottom for a count.thanks .see k1 post for one I will do.Anasci on pocket .,hardcore bb on back. White heavy t . Will specify cost and then get OK from each as go ahead .ib

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
2 size XL, please. I like black if that's an option. I ruin everything white, but ill be happy with either color.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol..10 people.some who just posted an idea won't cut it. Tripple.black is option
But majority rules bro and so far no one is interested and cost for 10 is too much..
My next idea.. die cut sticker? U know for hard hat. Lunch box .wife's sub zero refrigerator.. may be cheap..yes no drop it...? Thanks ib.

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Lol..10 people.some who just posted an idea won't cut it. Tripple.black is option
But majority rules bro and so far no one is interested and cost for 10 is too much..
My next idea.. die cut sticker? U know for hard hat. Lunch box .wife's sub zero refrigerator.. may be cheap..yes no drop it...? Thanks ib.

i like the Black idea. 1-White, 1-Black. both XL

But...
IB, Whats that last part about Lunchbox n his wife?? lol
i have NOOOOO idea what that means!!

Aquascutum828

Dec 25, 2012
Sweden
I'm a bit ashamed to say Large on this :/..
White or black doesn't matter :)
The only thing that matter is that you'll send it all the way to Sweden :headbang:

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I know that the cost for a few shirts is too high to make sense, but maybe somebody can design an anasci T-shirt on a site like this http://www.zazzle.com/custom/tshirts and then we can go on there and order them in our own size and color?

There's another site, can't remember this minute, that allows you to make a profit like this. It takes all the risk out of it for the seller/designer...no inventory, shrink, or unpaid orders. The downside is that the cost to the buyer is kind of high. I don't mind that, personally. I'm not bargain hunting, I just want a couple anasci shirts!

Obviously, we'd like to support the board with our purchases. If interested, I'd be happy to put in the time to get the name of the site and the details and post or pm them.

TT

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
i like the Black idea. 1-White, 1-Black. both XL

But...
IB, Whats that last part about Lunchbox n his wife?? lol
i have NOOOOO idea what that means!!

Lol. Means put anasci sticker on kids lunch box or on your wifes 6000$ sub zero custom fridge.. lmao
.not eat your wife's lunchbox and slap a sticker on it..but It would seal the deal..

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I know that the cost for a few shirts is too high to make sense, but maybe somebody can design an anasci T-shirt on a site like this Custom T-Shirts, Custom Shirts, Personalized T-Shirts, Design your own t-shirt and then we can go on there and order them in our own size and color?

There's another site, can't remember this minute, that allows you to make a profit like this. It takes all the risk out of it for the seller/designer...no inventory, shrink, or unpaid orders. The downside is that the cost to the buyer is kind of high. I don't mind that, personally. I'm not bargain hunting, I just want a couple anasci shirts!

Obviously, we'd like to support the board with our purchases. If interested, I'd be happy to put in the time to get the name of the site and the details and post or pm them.

TT

Triple please do that because I wasnt doing this for profit
And due to the huge response (10). This is more easier.
So set up like shirts k1 showed 2 version and post here what to do..

Lukifer u must likem snug..are u insecure?..let's talk.lol..
Thanks triple..ib.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Ok so Triple if you can set us up via your site choice it looks like we have concensus k1's both style and you guys chose color and size. Appreciate your help .. Ib

Also a long sleeve so whoever lives in cold probably will be available..

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I will happily do the research to find the best cost/price/fabric options/etc. But whoever has the design files will have to do the upload of the design. K1?

I will post details here by tomorrow. Then we'll have little excuse for going shirtless. Damn.

TT

tripletotal

Mar 12, 2013
I researched and found this website to be a useful resource for vetting the options:

http://custom-t-shirt-design-services-review.toptenreviews.com

I suggest we go with this choice: http://www.spreadshirt.com/

Spreadshirt scored highly in independent reviews, allows an online store so anybody can go and buy a shirt with no minimums, choosing any fabric/shirt style, color, and size, and I've bought shirts from them before and been happy with them.

The only issue is that the shirts can be expensive, especially if you choose a super premium shirt like the champion brand performance T. On the other hand, there are lots of shirt styles to choose from, like the champion brand performance T.

Let me know what you all think.

IsoVet

Feb 4, 2013
Im in for one if its made. I like the logo across the chest better than on the left hand side. Just my opinon. Either way put me down for one.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Update.. So Triple is helping Ib on this as we speak. So when I or he says how and where to buy appreciate his time cause I sure do. Stay tuned and thanks for the patience..
Jacked I'm not sure if enough fabric is made for you.like puttin a shirt on Magnus pet buffalo he killed..