©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anasci t shirt

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
OK I've been tossing this around to a few people ..and before I do more I need to know if anyone would buy a anasci logo t.shirt . My idea was either anasci banner off home page across chest .white T-shirt. Or perhaps the man center chest say 10inch wide and on back below collar words from banner..I'm not out to get rich just pay for cost of product shipping .etc..
Or if someone has friend in biz we could use that..or show a design that u think is a hit and we go from there..
Or say no thanks..and I stop proceeding..thanks for honest input.ib

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
I would be interested but would like to see a design layout on a shirt first before deciding.

Maybe make a photoshop design on a shirt image for us to see what the finished product would look like.

You can google online tshirt creator and it will let you design a shirt front and back. Then just copy the image of what the shirts will look like and post them for a consensus.

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
Also it doesn't have to be a copied design from the board it can be something unique, with just making sure to have the 'AnaSCI' name and maybe 'Uncensored Hardcore Bodybuilding' set to the shirt. Just some ideas for you.

49ER

Mar 6, 2013
CA
Hell ya id buy one just use a good quality shirt that wont mess up the first time u wash it I wouldn't mind paying extra :)

LuKiFeR

AnaSCI VET
Oct 13, 2012
Also it doesn't have to be a copied design from the board it can be something unique, with just making sure to have the 'AnaSCI' name and maybe 'Uncensored Hardcore Bodybuilding' set to the shirt. Just some ideas for you.

Heres a simple(kinda dumb) idea...lol

front-- GOT INFO?

Back-- ANABOLIC :muscles: SCIENCE

UNCENSORED HARDCORE BODYBUILDING

but the smiley would be the ANASCI dble bicep logo. lol

just a thought

Rory

Banned
Sep 29, 2012
Heres a simple(kinda dumb) idea...lol

front-- GOT INFO?

Back-- ANABOLIC :muscles: SCIENCE

UNCENSORED HARDCORE BODYBUILDING

but the smiley would be the ANASCI dble bicep logo. lol

just a thought

I think the whole "got ----" craze is gone by 10yrs or so bro lol

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I think the whole "got ----" craze is gone by 10yrs or so bro lol

I agree...I would just go with something like Anasci on the front and the Anasci guy on the back, small, centered and right below the collar.....

Or, the Anasci guy on the front chest (probably small on the left) and Anasci on the back, small, centered and right below the collar.....

Either on a white or black shirt...Lettering either being the orange or white...Something simple like this:

Attachments

• anasci shirt.jpg
    anasci shirt.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 81

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
I agree...I would just go with something like Anasci on the front and the Anasci guy on the back, small, centered and right below the collar.....

Or, the Anasci guy on the front chest (probably small on the left) and Anasci on the back, small, centered and right below the collar.....

Either on a white or black shirt...Lettering either being the orange or white...Something simple like this:

looks good

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Black would be more nicer ^^
But you should put the guy spreading on the back kind of big :)

Talk to Ironbuilt, it's his show...I was just giving some examples of how a shirt could look as he did not post any design ideas...There are plenty of ideas to come up with for a shirt...IB just needs to start throwing some together for guys to see and decide on before he goes into a production phase.....

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
eb

That's my thot.the top pic of front and back.but 13 or so people on the yes wagon won't cut it cost wise......thanks k1 .. But anyone can make them and I'll take an xxl.

So maybe 25 total but then sizes ..u guys all fit xl / xxl ?. One size fits all left when t-michael baggy pants did . Slowly we will get to con census.

Last edited: