©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Best ASS Thread

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
Holy crap !!!!!!!

Now THIS is an ASS !!!:eek::action-smiley-044::headbang:

Attachments

• holy smokes.jpg
    holy smokes.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 94

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
First ..where do I need to live to see Reef girls daily live? Second neon green has a nice sweaty crack ..third thors pic is off the fricken chain!! Dam is right Norbit..

SoccerDad

Donating Member
Jan 21, 2013
Midwest
I must be an odd ball -- I like little tight asses. Or maybe because I am older, I realize that those big ones sag just like breasts.

Thor

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 6, 2012
No no no !

I must be an odd ball -- I like little tight asses. Or maybe because I am older, I realize that those big ones sag just like breasts.

You havent lived until youre bangin a woman doggie style and shes got that nice big round ass, and your watching it and holding on to it !!!
oh man i could go on and on about it but it just such a GREAT experience !!!!!! Ive been lucky enough to have done it many times!!! and it will continue....a little tiny ass just hurts my hip bone and I feel like Im being a perv with one of my kids friends.:eek:

SoccerDad

Donating Member
Jan 21, 2013
Midwest
You havent lived until youre bangin a woman doggie style and shes got that nice big round ass, and your watching it and holding on to it !!!
oh man i could go on and on about it but it just such a GREAT experience !!!!!! Ive been lucky enough to have done it many times!!! and it will continue....a little tiny ass just hurts my hip bone and I feel like Im being a perv with one of my kids friends.:eek:

To each his own I guess. I like the sound from a tight ass when my hand gives it a nice hard slap.