©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Approved - Participants for AAS Study

chankle

Apr 21, 2015
Same here,,,so I refrained myself. UNLESS you need another participant I can do it again.

Haha... thanks for not taking twice. Unfortunately there's no way to prevent people from doing it over if you're not collecting any login info etc.

I'm in the midst of converting all the data to numeric form (from open ended questions). Participants continue to trickle in and I add them as they show up. Greatly appreciated. Will update when I have results.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Haha... thanks for not taking twice. Unfortunately there's no way to prevent people from doing it over if you're not collecting any login info etc.

I'm in the midst of converting all the data to numeric form (from open ended questions). Participants continue to trickle in and I add them as they show up. Greatly appreciated. Will update when I have results.

Interested in seeing the results!

cybrsage

May 1, 2015

Any updates?

chankle

Apr 21, 2015
Hey guys. Thanks for the patience. I've finished the rough draft for the fertility manuscript and attached below. I left the institution and author's names off until all have reviewed and it's ready for submission. I wanted to update the forum and show this was a legitimate study made possible by your willingness to participate. For that I thank you. Couple caveats to the paper

1. I'm limited to 2500-3000 words depending on the journal submission so I had to keep things somewhat short

2. This paper focuses only on fertility and sexual function. Multiple other papers will come from the data, but this is the first

3. The study is retrospective and based on a survey. Thus, nothing will be truly groundbreaking and much of the paper will likely seem like commonsense to you guys. That said, there's minimal reports in the literature and even though this data is somewhat intuitive it fills a void in the current literature

4. I did my best to stay neutral and avoid propaganda often associated with AAS. That said, the practice is not completely benign and there are known health risks associated with it.

5. Forums and participants were kept anonymous.

6. I thought the fertility rates were encouraging and unexpectedly high. Also, the use of PDEI and sexual enhancement meds was much higher than previously described cohorts. Again interesting, but somewhat concerning when the purity of these drugs is questioned in the literature.

7. I'm open for any constructive criticism

8. Thanks again for your participation

Last edited:

chankle

Apr 21, 2015
Attached .pdf using different browser.

Attachments

• Fertility Manuscript - Rough Draft.pdf
    124 KB · Views: 14

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014