©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AnaSCI Approved - Participants for AAS Study

chankle

Apr 21, 2015
Thanks to AnaSCI Admin for approving this post.

Thank you for viewing this post. I'm a 4th year Urology resident performing a study concerning the current usage patterns of testosterone, associated ergogenic aides, and potential side effects including fertility outcomes. To be a candidate for the study you must be a male (18+) with a history of testosterone use (in any form with or without other AAS) for any period of time. This is not an anti-steroid study, we are merely looking at usage patterns, reasons for use, and our primary interest is future fertility since we see many similar patients in clinic. The study is an anonymous 5 minute survey. No future contact will be made with study participants and there's no legal liability. I would greatly appreciate your time and participation. Feel free to post any questions in this thread and I will address them as promptly as possible. When the results are in and I have the manuscript written, I'll be sure to share them with all participating forums.

Contemporary Usage Of Testosterone – Cohort Description, Utilization Patterns, And Adverse Effects

Thank you for taking the below linked survey. The study protocol has been approved by our Institutional Review Board (IRB). Your answers are anonymous and no future contact will be made regarding the study.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/testosterone_use

Sincerely,
Chankle

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
Done. Last question wasn't right. Do you feel using testosterone is sport is fair? I said yes but to be honest it depends on the sport. Baseball and and track and stuff sure go ahead. American football, boxing and mma no there trying to kill each other already.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I did this on another board, so I will refrain from taking it again. Everyone should do this, seriously.