©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alinshop..not responding

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I still havn't heard anything, and its going on three weeks. All i need is my tracking number and i've created two new emails to try to get in contact too.

**HOWEVER**

I did get two more packages in the mail. I just keep having to get them picked up because I don't know when to expect them. Alin always comes thru, but i just wonder why i havn't heard from him with tracking.....strange. But still trustworthy.

Last edited:

powerlifter101

Mar 11, 2007
I'm also having a response problem with Alin. I ordered my package in June and received one of the two packages within a week via registered mail. A month later in late July i received a seizure letter for the second package. After receiving this I e-mailed Alin all of the necessary pictures for seizure resend, and i still have received no response. I even offered more money for the products but still no response. Why is Alin ignoring me???

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I never got my tracking, but i ended up getting all my packages through registered mail within two weeks of order placement. I'm very happy..but was worried I must admit.

Thanks Alin

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
Been waiting just over six months now on two packages and still nothing not even a seizure letter. I just dont understand. Thanks Alin!!! Waisted money and time.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
If you didn't register your mail, there's always a good chance that's gonna happen. It happened to me one time, but after that i get registered mail, and even this time without the tracking number i still got my stuff within two weeks. Either way, Alin is a good guy and if you have past business with him, sometimes he'll resend even without seizure letter. I put my trust in him though.

pimpom

Oct 19, 2007
Alinshop

I was impressed with the speed of his reply (next day) and I got my postcard in 3 weeks despite being on a very remote location, very very far from Where Alin sent the postcard from. Thumbs up to him, now only need to try out the products but it should be great according to all I read here.

:rolleyes:

mis_behaven69 said:
OH i know, its a monday, MONDAYS ALWAYS SUCK FOR ANYONE. I didnt expect anything today, but when i got off work i checked my e-mail and there i found and e-mail for alinshop. Like i said i have done plenty of business with alinshop, i have tons of faith in his awsome customer service...
The guy has always done me right, I have never been let down by his customer service or responce time. I would safely say he is the best in the business..

NO WORRIES WITH ALINSHOP

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
pimpom said:
I was impressed with the speed of his reply (next day) and I got my postcard in 3 weeks despite being on a very remote location, very very far from Where Alin sent the postcard from. Thumbs up to him, now only need to try out the products but it should be great according to all I read here.

:rolleyes:
He always comes with quality for me and most everyone. It's those who post neg. comments that don't PM me their exact registered info to rectify their situation that I consider direct competition. People like that will be dealt with...

PDOGGY

Aug 30, 2004
So how are these guys affected by recent developments, if at all?

No one is really talking about anything.

People are tight lipped even about stuff like Finaplix and Synovex. It really shouldn't be all that deep.

I have some Syno and need some Solubilizer and can't get any from anywhere...

madison1

Nov 18, 2006
jarhead95 said:
Wow I received a message from you today. I've been waiting over five months and still no packages. I still havent recieved a seizure letter yet either. Even changed my address. You said that I would for sure get a seizure letter, but I havent on either package. Why am I having such a problem with this shit. I've ordered before and never had any problems.
I had the same problem.O.K I ordered some clomid and dianabol from alin last year and recieved my dianabol in the first week,but didnot recieved my clomid and didnt get no letter,so i wrote and wrote and they repliied saying i got to get a letter first before they can send me any kind of a refund.Here i am with a thousand of dianabol pills and no clomid so i was pretty much fucked.