©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Alinshop..not responding

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I put in a huge order about two weeks ago. I havn't yet to recieve my tracking number or any response from my emails. How long does it usually take, i've ordered before and I got emails within days of my order sent out. ??? I'm worried.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
GetSwullll said:
I put in a huge order about two weeks ago. I havn't yet to recieve my tracking number or any response from my emails. How long does it usually take, i've ordered before and I got emails within days of my order sent out. ??? I'm worried.
When you go to Alinshop signed in as yourself, does it show your order there...still flashing? If it's still there, your order is not complete.

If your order does not show up then your order has been complete but you are prob. spamin Alin out accidentally. Check your bulk/junk mail first. See if you're spamin him out and if still no go, then create a new email with a diff. email server and only enter your order # in the subject line.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Tyrone said:
When you go to Alinshop signed in as yourself, does it show your order there...still flashing? If it's still there, your order is not complete.

If your order does not show up then your order has been complete but you are prob. spamin Alin out accidentally. Check your bulk/junk mail first. See if you're spamin him out and if still no go, then create a new email with a diff. email server and only enter your order # in the subject line.

I got the email with my confirmation number to my order. And NO..my order is no longer on the account i have there. But, i havn't gotten my tracking number brom him or any other email. So i don't think im spamming is account out....but still nothing back from the emails i sent to him to get my tracking.

mis_behaven69

Jun 2, 2007
I placed a pretty large order with alins today, i normally would have received an e-mail of somesort from them by now, i have not received one from him yet.
eitherway, i have faith in alinshop's customer service , i have placed many orders with them in the past and had no problems what so ever

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
mis_behaven69 said:
I placed a pretty large order with alins today, i normally would have received an e-mail of somesort from them by now, i have not received one from him yet.
eitherway, i have faith in alinshop's customer service , i have placed many orders with them in the past and had no problems what so ever
OK, if you just placed your order today then give it a few more days...I'm sure your order has yet to be sent out but give the busy man a second to get back to you. If in fact your order was completed today, I'd give Alin at least 4-5 days before you email him for tracking or what ever. :smoker:

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Tyrone said:
OK, if you just placed your order today then give it a few more days...I'm sure your order has yet to be sent out but give the busy man a second to get back to you. If in fact your order was completed today, I'd give Alin at least 4-5 days before you email him for tracking or what ever. :smoker:

It's been almost two weeks and I've heard nothing back from him. I even emailed him from another email address. I put in a large order too, and i've never had this happen to me. Anyone know what might be going on?

mis_behaven69

Jun 2, 2007
No Worries With Alinshop

Tyrone said:

OH i know, its a monday, MONDAYS ALWAYS SUCK FOR ANYONE. I didnt expect anything today, but when i got off work i checked my e-mail and there i found and e-mail for alinshop. Like i said i have done plenty of business with alinshop, i have tons of faith in his awsome customer service...
The guy has always done me right, I have never been let down by his customer service or responce time. I would safely say he is the best in the business..

NO WORRIES WITH ALINSHOP

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
ALIN said:
EVERYTHING is FINE!!! RESEND emails if needed. Please give 24-48hrs for a response!

I resent one from a different email yesterday, and another one from my original. Hopefully i'll hear something soon..i'd like to know where im at with all this.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
What the @#*$&%

ALIN said:
EVERYTHING is FINE!!! RESEND emails if needed. Please give 24-48hrs for a response!
Wow I received a message from you today. I've been waiting over five months and still no packages. I still havent recieved a seizure letter yet either. Even changed my address. You said that I would for sure get a seizure letter, but I havent on either package. Why am I having such a problem with this shit. I've ordered before and never had any problems.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
UPDATE

I got one package in the mail today, but still have no clue where the rest of my shipment is, or when to expect it. I havn't heard back from Alinshop either but maybe sometime by tomorrow. It usually doesn't take this long but i have my faith.

I'll keep updates.

jarhead95

Jan 23, 2007
GetSwullll said:
UPDATE

I got one package in the mail today, but still have no clue where the rest of my shipment is, or when to expect it. I havn't heard back from Alinshop either but maybe sometime by tomorrow. It usually doesn't take this long but i have my faith.

I'll keep updates.
Good luck pal!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Still nothing back from alinshop...but if one came at least i know the order went through. But i want my tracking number...damn

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
jarhead95 said:
Wow I received a message from you today. I've been waiting over five months and still no packages. I still havent recieved a seizure letter yet either. Even changed my address. You said that I would for sure get a seizure letter, but I havent on either package. Why am I having such a problem with this shit. I've ordered before and never had any problems.

Did you order registered mail? I ordered once without registering it for a tracking numer, and stuff took about three months to come. This time i ordered with registered mail...and i got my first package in 7 days.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Does anyone know what's going on with Alinshop. I usually get response back from then within a day at most. I'm just wondering what's going on....not sure.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
GetSwullll said:
Does anyone know what's going on with Alinshop. I usually get response back from then within a day at most. I'm just wondering what's going on....not sure.
Give them a chance. it depends on order volume. what if 100 people ordered today for example? They have to organise all those, before even thinking about replying to older emails, etc.
Plus keep in mind the time difference too.

Now, if you haven't got a response after a while, even though he said he'll send you one like above, that means there's something wrong with your communication lines between you two - spam filters, etc.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Big A said:
Give them a chance. it depends on order volume. what if 100 people ordered today for example? They have to organise all those, before even thinking about replying to older emails, etc.
Plus keep in mind the time difference too.

Now, if you haven't got a response after a while, even though he said he'll send you one like above, that means there's something wrong with your communication lines between you two - spam filters, etc.

This is understandable..but i placed a HUGE order over two weeks ago. And i havn't even gotten a tracking number. At least i could get that.

big1pimp

Oct 19, 2005
I got banned for some comments I posted..... Now that I see that you are having problems it just sums things up for me......... The rest of my packages have not made it. My order was placed June 26....

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
big1pimp said:
I got banned for some comments I posted..... Now that I see that you are having problems it just sums things up for me......... The rest of my packages have not made it. My order was placed June 26....
Yup, I told you what to do and that it can take longer than that to get a seizure letter or even an order if it was just held up at customs. Yet you continued to post negative comments with out proof. So, you barely even been waiting 3 months...That's around the time a seizure letter would usually take...sometimes longer.