©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

After some advice from the experts....

cinders

Apr 21, 2004
Guys, sorry to pester you but I've been thinking about this and I have a slight concern about the length of the course....

I'm leaving the country on the 1st of December, so if I start my course on the 1st of September and do 12 weeks as recommended it will finish just as I leave the country leaving me without a month for doing my PCT by taking HCG and Clomid...

Would it be worth me doing the course for 8 weeks, then doing 4 weeks PCT?...

I'd still get some good gains wouldn't I?...

Cinders.

P.S. Another question about fat reduction, I thought increased muscle mass helps burn fat at a much better rate. So if I put on a lot more muscle through doing a lot of weights with this course that will help me alone burn of body fat?...

Last edited:

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
OK hold off for a bit as long as you are a source member you will be able to start your cycle after you get there and you wont short yourself or mess yourself up by not doing the proper PCT...

P

pincrusher

hey cinders, pm me and i will go over a short hard hittin cycle for ya to do prior to going to australia. i just dont want to talk in depth about it on the open forum cause it is not really recommended as a first or second cycle but your situation will deem it ok to do. ;)

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
No, with a bulking cycle the GOAL is to put on as much good weight as possible. However with a bulking diet there is no way to avoid putting on a few BF%'s. Bulk-->Cut. An endless cycle.

But 15% BF or lower would be ideal before starting.

cinders

Apr 21, 2004
I think I'll do the right thing and just spend the next few months until I go away stripping body fat and also pushing weights with no juice.

Once I'm over there and sorted I'm sure I'll be able to source some and then do it properly with PCT, I really want to get it right as I only plan to do a couple of cycles in my life time.

I'm sure there must be some guys from Oz on this forum.

Ciao for now and thanks for all the advice!
Cinders.

black77

Aug 19, 2005
max lift said:
my 2 cents is run the dbol for only the first 4 weeks , push the test to 12 weeks and stop the deca at 10 ,
i agree with max .kick start with the dbol up it to 50 to 80mg per day good luck