©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Laced with Antifreeze

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
If your lady isnt down with it, get rid of her or hide your gear. My buddy got caught by his old lady and she said she was going to turn him in, So he turned himself in so he could keep job, about a month of re-hab and after it was over she laughed her ass off in his face. she said I would'nt turn you in.....dumbass stayed with her.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
If your lady isnt down with it, get rid of her or hide your gear. My buddy got caught by his old lady and she said she was going to turn him in, So he turned himself in so he could keep job, about a month of re-hab and after it was over she laughed her ass off in his face. she said I would'nt turn you in.....dumbass stayed with her.

I think I might have kicked her ass for that.:eek:

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012

She would be out the door ASAP!

Unleashed

Donating Member
Nov 3, 2012
Holy F***, Wonder what he did to make his wife kill him???? She must have been SOME pissed off!! Or just another crazy redhead!!:action-smiley-060:

xmen1234

Dec 6, 2012
Your Mom's House
Something tells me this wasn't the first time she tried to harm him. If your ol' lady is capable of this shit, then you should have seen the signs way before.

OMEGA

Mar 19, 2014
Brutal way to go, poison period must be a terrible path, because alot of it is cumulative, and i bet one wonders and are paranoid about being poisoned WHILE they are being poisoned.

I once had an ex who wanted me to eat a stew over the week way too much lolz