©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Laced with Antifreeze

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Delaware woman allegedly laced husband's steroids with antifreeze | Fox News

A Smyrna woman has been charged with murder after police say she admitted lacing her husband's steroid injections with antifreeze.

State police say 44-year-old Jamie Baker was arrested on Thursday and charged with first-degree murder in the death of her husband, 42-year-old James Baker.

James Baker died in September. An autopsy revealed he had a chemical found in antifreeze in his system, and his death was ruled homicide by poisoning.

Following his death, police found syringes and liquid steroids in his home. Police say he had ordered the steroids through the Internet.

Police searched the home again on Thursday, and police say Jamie Baker told officers that she had used a hypodermic syringe to extract antifreeze from a bottle and then injected it into her husband's bottles of steroids.

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
holy shit! I bet dying from an antifreeze injection isn't a peaceful way to go.

Begs the question: do your wives/girlfriends all know what you're into? Mine does, but then I'm pretty sure she's not the antifreezing type...

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
It must not take very much antifreeze to kill you...I'd think I'd notice my shit tainted lime green or orange. Unless she put orange colored antifeeze in a tren bottle.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
holy shit! I bet dying from an antifreeze injection isn't a peaceful way to go.

Begs the question: do your wives/girlfriends all know what you're into? Mine does, but then I'm pretty sure she's not the antifreezing type...

Ive got waaaaay to many firearms in my house to ever wanna piss the wife off that bad lol

Sully

Dec 3, 2012

Betcha that guy would have said the same thing about the bitch that murdered him.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
My wife threatens my life at least once a week. She also likes to watch those mystery murder shows where the wife kills the husband and gets away with it. Should I be scared?

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
My wife threatens my life at least once a week. She also likes to watch those mystery murder shows where the wife kills the husband and gets away with it. Should I be scared?

And the pretty ones almost always get away with it.