©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie here, first cycle..

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Hi everyone, i have read a lot of the materials posted on this forum and found them very informative and helpful, i'm looking forward to doing my first cycle soon. Here is some background on me: i'm 27yo 6'1" and weigh 160lb been training serious for about a year now by body fat is pretty low probably 10-12%, i've been struggling with gaining weight all my life, so i've finally decided on going trough with this cycle and set my self on the way of achieving my ultimate goal of about 200-210lb of good quality muscle. i'd like to keep my body fat low as it currently is if that's even possible. Any advice would be appreciated..
here is a breakdown of what i'm looking into doing for my first cycle:
week 1: 500mg #Test E, twice a week, pre-loading
week 2-12: 250mg #Test E, twice a week
week 3-9: 40-50mg/day # T-bol
week 2-14: 0.25 mg/day #Anastrozol
week 14-16: PCT#####
Clomid 200mg the first day 50mg every day after

looking forward to hearing your comments/advice

Dude, you are tall, skinny and weak. And your diet sucks. Your so intent on keeping the "gay swimmer body fat %" that there is no way your anywhere near ready to cycle. If you do cycle, you will make some gains, and then lose all your gains post cycle. Sounds like your going to cycle anyway, further confirming your foolishness. Good luck with your cycle, your going to need it.

People like this make me laugh. They think they can look huge and keep looking huge by using steroids without actually eating and training properly over an extended period of time. *shakes head*.

the cycle looks fine. As long as you have any decent amount of steroid in you, you're gonna make crazy gains.

Here's my one recommendation: Don't add the tbol in a week 3. The test starts kicking hard in week 3-4 and it really shocks your body having that huge influx of hormones. This is about the time you may get huge side effects. I'd wait until about week 6 or 7 (if you are handling the test well) to add in the oral.

Also, I don't think it would be a bad thing to hold the test at 1g per week for the whole cycle
edit: also have nolva on hand in case your nipples start to itch. any reason why you're not including nolva in PCT?

Zoey, your a fuckin moron. This is one of the worst posts I have read in a while. IDIOT.

If you don't eat enough for hypertrophy all the gear in the world won't help. Blazing fat metabolism or not your diet needs to be in order or you are wasting your time and money. I'm not gonna bother getting into it more than that because you made up your mind but if you want the most out of it you need to start eating. It's just that simple.

BUMP this. EAT EAT EAT. nuff said.....

Last edited:

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Dude, you are tall, skinny and weak. And your diet sucks. Your so intent on keeping the "gay swimmer body fat %" that there is no way your anywhere near ready to cycle. If you do cycle, you will make some gains, and then lose all your gains post cycle. Sounds like your going to cycle anyway, further confirming your foolishness. Good luck with your cycle, your going to need it.

People like this make me laugh. They think they can look huge and keep looking huge by using steroids without actually eating and training properly over an extended period of time. *shakes head*.

Zoey, your a fuckin moron. This is one of the worst posts I have read in a while. IDIOT.

Straight and to the point. Like it or not

If you don't eat you're not going to grow a little bit of fat isn't going to kill u. U need to bulk up cuz at 6'1" ur really tall and super skinny I would start eating a shit ton everything in sight and then when you're full you need to eat some more to the point where you feel sick. You need to get your diet in order and ur workout before u even decide to start aas.

ATTENTION ALL BEGINNERS STEROIDS ARE NOT ALWAYS THE ANSWER if u don't have everything else in order.

Anyways it's quite apparent that you're not going to listen to any of us so good luck with everything and make sure you have ai and pct on hand or any gains u do make you're going to lose as soon as u come off. I've seen it way to many times.

P

fitness86

Aug 6, 2013
seams to me that most of u here don't have any intent on giving any useful advice as it comes to the problem at hand, just so you all know i'm willing to change my diet and exercise routine as long i know what is the right way to do it, i have already made changes to the way i eat based on some of the comments left here i've added alot more protein from raw foods such as eggs and chicken meat.
P.S just so u know if u wanna be helpful in the way u advise people, don't just give your vague criticism, if u see something wrong advise on how to do it right (give an example, an article u might thing its helpful, or just say what are the steps that need to be taken according to you) and there is no need to deviate from topic, this is why people post certain questions, because they need an answer not to be told how it can't be done (the easiest answer there is) but how to achieve the goal they have. Use the initial conditions give in the problem you're advising on, just use your brain to provide a solution not a critique anyone can do that! not everyone can solve a problem, if u fill u have noting to contribute just sit back and pay attention maybe someone else does and u might end up learning something u didn't know. Thanks to everyone who is trying to give the best they can it's greatly appreciated, i'm here to learn so i have the patience to wait for the right answers.

Bull_Nuts

Jul 26, 2013
seams to me that most of u here don't have any intent on giving any useful advice as it comes to the problem at hand, just so you all know i'm willing to change my diet and exercise routine as long i know what is the right way to do it, i have already made changes to the way i eat based on some of the comments left here i've added alot more protein from raw foods such as eggs and chicken meat.
P.S just so u know if u wanna be helpful in the way u advise people, don't just give your vague criticism, if u see something wrong advise on how to do it right (give an example, an article u might thing its helpful, or just say what are the steps that need to be taken according to you) and there is no need to deviate from topic, this is why people post certain questions, because they need an answer not to be told how it can't be done (the easiest answer there is) but how to achieve the goal they have. Use the initial conditions give in the problem you're advising on, just use your brain to provide a solution not a critique anyone can do that! not everyone can solve a problem, if u fill u have noting to contribute just sit back and pay attention maybe someone else does and u might end up learning something u didn't know. Thanks to everyone who is trying to give the best they can it's greatly appreciated, i'm here to learn so i have the patience to wait for the right answers.

Bro....diet has to be on point for several years or you are selling yourself short....juice is the icing on the cake...

Thats all

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013

Dude OK post ur an example of your diet on a daily basis. And then post your workout routine day in and day out and you'll get a lot more help. But getting upset with us cuz we're telling you the truth ain't the way to get any responses. We're just trying to help u out and sometimes it may seem we're being hard on newbies but we're looking out for u where some jack ass just told u to to take a 1000 mgs a week for ur first cycle is fuckin retarded I would stay around 500 mgs and if you wanted to preload you may look into front loading with test propenate on top of the 500 mgs of test e just a thought.
P

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I did reread ur thread and saw u posted ur workout etc. Before you start any aas i would highly advise hiring a trainer and he'll get ur diet and workout program tweaked up. Save your money you were going to spend and use it to hire meadows or alex or someone and in another year come back when everything is jiving and that's when it would be optimal for u to get on gear. Just my 2¢
P

fitness86

Aug 6, 2013
Alright here is my diet still in the works but this is what i'm converging on:

>First meal: 40g whey + 1 cup of milk + banana: my appetite is very low in the morning that's why my preference is on a good protein shake
>Second meal: 2 whole eggs + 10 egg whites + 100g cheese
>Third meal: starchy pre workout meal

#workout#

>Fourth meal: immediately after workout is complete follows a protein shake, the same one as meal #1 delivering roughly 50g of protein
>Fifth meal: 1lb of chicken leg meat grilled with a side of veg like broccoli/rice/potatoes/ will change to keep things interesting
>Sixth meal: repeat of meal #2 or a lighter version of #2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Training:

>day 1: Chest/Bi +abs
>day 2: Rest
>day 3: Back/tri +abs
>day 4: Rest
>day 5: Shoulder/Legs
>day 6: Rest
>day 7: Rest

//focusing on heavy lifting 4-5 sets / 4-8 reps range (6 excersizes for the bigger muscle group / 3 for the minor)

Last edited:

vikingquest

Jan 21, 2012
Add a cup of ground oats to your shake in the an with some macadamia nut oil.

Add dextrose to your post workout shake with flax oil

Eat more veggies and avocados. Take metamucil twice a day. And of course a good multi.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Flax seed oil is a must
Vitamin c,d,e(or a good multivitamin)
Fish oil
Bcaa

This is another reason I say you're better off hiring someone if u can afford. Spend the money u were going to spend on aas and pay a trainer and then after everything is sinking come back next year and start. Most trainers will completely take over diet and supplements as well.
P

wrees

Jun 1, 2013

Everyone elses advice seemed great...other than this A-hole. Especially the...((Dude, you are tall, skinny and weak. And your diet sucks. Your so intent on keeping the "gay swimmer body fat %")) REALLY? thats some real helpful input and way to treat a fellow member. This guy looks fat, bald, and intent on keeping the gay Jersey shore body fat %.....and he wouldnt be shit without all the AA's he is telling you not to use. Anyhow....if your really eating that good and lifting that way then your doing better than 90% of the idiots that use AA's.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Ok guys we don't do that here. Neg breeds neg. The guys are right though. First investigate gaining the muscle through diet and training. If you have been
training one year you might have scratched the surface but doubt it.
You are one of my favorite types to train if you have the actual ability to dig in and do it.One of my favs was a guy i trained that had been stuck at 170lbs for 5 yrs. Trained him up to 215 in about 14 months give or take. He took the plunge at about 225 lb wt and ended in the 280 ish range a few lears later.
Guy wanted it and listened when i said to wait. It is ultimately up to you.
i'm gonna bet that guys like drob, bullnuts and phoe are like myself.
i put down a good natty base 5'6" 220-25 but know now I coulda went a bit farther clean. By the way in early years the "on gains" SEEMED THE MOST FUN.
Now my first years that were natty were the one's i remember feeling best about.The guys may have seemed to you being dickish above but are trying to get your attn and say hey don't cheat yourself. Best of luck no short cuts..
T

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
Everyone elses advice seemed great...other than this A-hole. Especially the...((Dude, you are tall, skinny and weak. And your diet sucks. Your so intent on keeping the "gay swimmer body fat %")) REALLY? thats some real helpful input and way to treat a fellow member. This guy looks fat, bald, and intent on keeping the gay Jersey shore body fat %.....and he wouldnt be shit without all the AA's he is telling you not to use. Anyhow....if your really eating that good and lifting that way then your doing better than 90% of the idiots that use AA's.

I guess I could have been a little nicer:cool:

And for the record, I didnt pin anything until I was 42 years old and was 210 lbs at 5 ft 7, following 10 plus years of training hard and eating properly.

Wrees, post up your pic and some stats

............This is another reason I say you're better off hiring someone if u can afford. Spend the money u were going to spend on aas and pay a trainer and then after everything is sinking come back next year and start. Most trainers will completely take over diet and supplements as well.
P

Agreed.

Last edited:

fitness86

Aug 6, 2013
alright guys so i have started this cycle at 40mg Tbol ED for the first week and i'll up the dose the following week to 50mg ED. on week 2 i'll start test E @ 500mg/week and continue the Tbol for another 4 weeks into the test cycle.

i'm 2 days into this and i've noticed a significant drop in energy and increase in anxiety and inability to concentrate:confused:! is this normal? I was full of energy and highly motivated just prior to starting the Tbol so i can feel a big negative contrast..