©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
DREAM was good too! There was Hero's before that. Dream struck up a deal with Elite XC and later Strikeforce which allowed fighters from both organizations to fight in the other promotion! DREAM eventually went broke in 2012 and were out of business in June 2012. On New Years of 2012, DREAM put on a New Years Eve show funded by GLORY.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Bro I miss dream and pride so much. Wish we had another over sea organization like that again. We're did the dream fighters go like aoiki go?

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Bro I miss dream and pride so much. Wish we had another over sea organization like that again. We're did the dream fighters go like aoiki go?

Aoki is in One FC which is the newest Japanese promotion...He's the Lightweight Champion! Ben Askren is the Welterweight Champion there. I haven't seen any deals to televise their fights. I wish AXSTV would strike a deal with them!

http://www.onefc.com/

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
Aoki is in One FC which is the newest Japanese promotion...He's the Lightweight Champion! Ben Askren is the Welterweight Champion there. I haven't seen any deals to televise their fights. I wish AXSTV would strike a deal with them!

http://www.onefc.com/

Do they get any tv time. Seems like I do remember seeing something about that but the last time I saw him fight was against Eddie Alvarez

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
On the fight, I predict if Ken gets Kimbo on the ground...He will destroy Kimbo. He's older but I remember the heart he had in there when there were basically no rules.
If I remember right, I've seen him fight for hours with no break.
Wasn't it him and Dan Severen that battled and Dan refused to tap with a broken leg? That's fucking tough there

Last edited:

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
On the fight, I predict if Ken gets Kimbo on the ground...He will destroy Kimbo. He's older but I remember the heart he had in there when there were basically no rules.
If I remember right, I've seen him fight for hours with no break.
Wasn't it him and Dan Severen that battled and Dan refused to tap with a broken leg? That's fucking tough there

Ken is just not the same. After loosing those 3 fights to Tito he gas just never been the same. Kimbo is not going to want anything to do with this fight going to the ground. I see I big knock out in round one

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I seen Kimbo here in a boxing match.
He fought a local young mid-lower level MMA guy.

His opponent backed out or there was some problem.
So this kid was a replacement. He was whipping kimbos ass.
Kimbo looked old and weak.

Not sure how old or what kind of shape
Shamrock is in but I imagine if it's MMA
He will have no troubles with Kimbo

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Should be interesting only if if doesn't go all rounds. I don't think anyone wants to see 2 old guys fighting in the later rounds.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I don't know what to think about this fight...lol. Would have been an interesting fight maybe 15-20 years ago:D

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Should be interesting only if if doesn't go all rounds. I don't think anyone wants to see 2 old guys fighting in the later rounds.

Hey Pesty good to see you over here man.
I agree with youi an BMJ.
Itll be like the hall of fame game.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Hey Pesty good to see you over here man.
I agree with youi an BMJ.
Itll be like the hall of fame game.

Thanks Rajjin, if this goes later rounds, thy will gas out and it won't be a good fight anymore. I think it won't last more then 1 round though.