©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

You're a meathead if...

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
First off let me say I am proud to be a meathead. I've worked out for years to be big enough to be considered a meathead and I take it as a badge of honor, but lets face it the lifestyle is kinda funny. Here are some thoughts:

You know you're a meathead if...

...you made friends at the gym with guys who go by names like: Snake, Bigs, Hoss or Poo.
...you have worked out in a flannel shirt with the sleeves cut off (and received compliments on it!)
...You've gone out to the clubs with a shirt tight enough to fit your (much, MUCH) younger brother
... You get pissed when people ask if you're losing weight
... You look forward to your next injection and swear that it works immediately after your first shot
... You've ever done push ups in the parking lot to get a pump before going to the waterpark/ beach
...You've ever done donkey calf raises with another person on your back (with added weights)
...You actually like being refered to as a Meathead
... You know how to use the Smith Machine to work every major bodypart (incl calfs)
...You've thought it perfectly acceptable to go out in public wearing a "wife beater" shirt.
... You've ever posted a message telling people you're masterbating excessively because the test is making you horny. (Yes, I'm beating it three times/ day)

Now add your own.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
squish said:
... You've ever posted a message telling people you're masterbating excessively because the test is making you horny. (Yes, I'm beating it three times/ day)

I guess I am one. I nut 3 or 4 times a day. Thank God for my wife and her mouth. And my right and left hand.

You might be a meathead if you look in a mirror and start flexing while your fucking!

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
KILLA said:
...You might be a meathead if you look in a mirror and start flexing while your fucking!

LOL. My girlfriend hates when i do that. She absolutely despises it, especially afterwards when you're supposed to cuddle and I'm staring at my veins in the mirror. LMAO. Good one KILLA.

You might be a meathead if you have certain shirts that you wear for certain days at the gym....

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
you're a meathead when you work in with a guy lifting a few plates, and you have to put the whole stack on... and you're worried he'll think you're showing off....

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
DecaDude said:
you're a meathead when you work in with a guy lifting a few plates, and you have to put the whole stack on... and you're worried he'll think you're showing off....

Yeah, but when I do that showing off is an ADDED benefit.

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
Macstanton said:
You might be a meathead if you have certain shirts that you wear for certain days at the gym....

Yeah... I totally do that too. So on the days I'm supposed to do arms and lets say all my "arm" shirts are dirty, I'll cut a t-shirt then and there and make it an arm shirt.

So you might be a meathead if you make your own workout clothes.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Macstanton said:

I'm def guilty of that, have shirts for biceps day, chest day, back day, etc. Got to see those muscles to add to the intensity (and show off a little lol)

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
gregdiesel said:
I'm def guilty of that, have shirts for biceps day, chest day, back day, etc. Got to see those muscles to add to the intensity (and show off a little lol)

I thought that it was just me LOL...If You can't see it work, how do you know if you are working it right?

Nitrateman

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
cawb said:
you might be a meat head if you have to turn slighty to get through the door way.

Right! And you might be a meathead if you go to a store and keep knocking things over unintentionally with your shoulders

Nitrateman

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
More meathead ID

You might be a meathead if you keep two of more of the following body parts shaved at any given time (chest, legs, arms, pits, back).

You might be a meathead if you have ever dropped your pants in the (crowded) gym to flex your quads.

You might be a meathead if you can't focus on a conversation in the gym because you're too busy appreciating your own pump in the mirror.

meathead1

Jan 7, 2006
You know your a meat head if..........

You are convinced that there is no such term as "Too Big"! This is my moto! Keep on growing! LOL

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
You might be a meathead when you go out for the night and bring a coolor filled with turkey sandwiches, vitamins, and a protein shake.