©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your most favorite source of protein?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Living in the midwest, I undoubtedly choose beef. Big ole porterhouse or t-bone grilled on the Big Green Egg topped with burgundy ajus mushroom sauce is hard to beat.

chris698

Oct 30, 2012
Florida
I agree! I grilled a few "Big thick ass Ribeye steaks" last night. I let them soak in some Teriyaki Sauce for a few hours first.

Man, they came out perfect! Good stuff! :food-smiley-016: :food-smiley-002:

I gotta say steak.. Big thick ass ribeye or t-bone or new York ..

dudcki27

Banned
Oct 25, 2012
I'll cook a 4-5lb beef brisket on Sunday and divide it up for my weekly lunches. Good eating:headbang:

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
You cant beat a good steak, but i eat a lot of chicken. I like chicken just as much as steak sometimes.

Nathon

Banned
Dec 21, 2012
In my opinion egg is best and my favorite source of protein. bean is also good source. There are many other sources of protein like milk,yogurt and fish.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
A perfectly seasoned and grilled Ribeye. C'mon Man !!! There's nothing better !

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yeah I dig a variety good quality beef steaks But my fav but too pricey is raw fish, sashimi and raw shellfish.. I could eat that all the time but would be one broke ass mfer. T

sam88

Jan 1, 2013
I find eggs,fresh milk,beef and fish the source of proteins They are very energetic and give strength to body But if you are trying to loose weight then dont use this stuff as it will increase your weight

Incognito1

Dec 24, 2012
I find eggs,fresh milk,beef and fish the source of proteins They are very energetic and give strength to body But if you are trying to loose weight then dont use this stuff as it will increase your weight

Yeah I've gotta disagree with you on this one. Obviously if you eat ridiculous amounts without any physical exertion than you could be correct but this is a bodybuilding forum so I would be safe in assuming that members do regularly workout

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Steak of all kinds!

I also like whey protein isolates, and I have just started liking eggs again after disliking them for pretty much that last decade unless it was incorporated as a breakfast omelet with cheese, bacon, avocado, salsa, ham, etc...lol.

sazo75

Jan 1, 2013
Pretty much any type of meat, and I love baking with protein powder , making weird shit like Protein Cakes , protein muffins etc lol.