©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Your first cycle

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
What was your very first cycle? How long did you run it and what were your gains?

My very first was Black Label T500 and Anabol (that BL Test was probably some of the most painful stuff on the planet, lol). Ran it for 10wks and the only time I have ever seen any better gains since was when I added GH to the mix.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
200mg test cyp weekly. Great gains that just vanished for the most part as I knew nothing about pct in 1983. T

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
500mg/wk ICN's, 50mg/ed DBOL for the first 4wks, 50mg/ed for the last 5wks...Made major gains, kept most of them after the loss of excess water and fat during pct...Huge, noticable changes, best gains I ever made!!

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
it was either test and dbol or test and Eq, i cant remember the amounts to save my life. prob ran this for a few months and i do remember doing the pyramid instead of PCT at that time. was the 80's. i know my shirts all got too small real fast!:) had great gains and a great source for legit stuff. never looked back.

VP

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Got some UpJohn cyp. Used about 400 mg/ week then went right into using Mexican Organon redi-jets at 500 mg a week (250 mg 2x per week). Can't remember how long I used… but it was a while. I went from a slightly chubby 220 to a much leaner looking 230.

The first cycles are the best for the bang for the buck IMO

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
What was your very first cycle? How long did you run it and what were your gains?

My very first was Black Label T500 and Anabol (that BL Test was probably some of the most painful stuff on the planet, lol). Ran it for 10wks and the only time I have ever seen any better gains since was when I added GH to the mix.

I started out with very simple cycles. 1 amp of SUST per week for 8 weeks was my 1st run.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
200mg test e for 5 wks. This was over 10 years ago and my supplier sucked as far as knowledge. He was just selling juice.

Pignus

Nov 8, 2012
My first was test suspension and dbol. I didn't gain shit from it. Later I bought Dan duchaines UG handbook and found out both products I had were fakes. It was steris test and dbol from a lab in Monaco? Funniest thing is a very well known WWE wrestler from Atlanta sold it to us.

Edit: La croix demonaco I think it was

notenoughweight

Jul 7, 2010
Mine was 500 test e and 400 deca for 12 weeks...gained about 30 lbs lol...but lost most of it cause i was a young dumb fuck who didnt PCT correctly and didnt know how to eat that well.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I didn't really have a good first run until about a year into using. The first time I used AAS, it was a whopping 1/2ml of primoteston depot enanthate from Mexico. A week or so later, I took a shot of fake Sustanon from mexico (the ones in the ampules). This was about December of 1993.

After that, I didn't take anything until about April that next year, I took Anadrol (made somewhere in Europe) at a whopping 1/4 to 1/2 pill per day for about 4-5 weeks.

Mid-summer, I used a bunch of fake depot-testosterone bought down in Mexico, the bottles that were listed as being fake with the wide-necked bottles:(

Finally, about October of 1994, I took those Pink Syntex Anapolans from Mexico at 1-3 pills per day for 5-6 weeks, and the last few weeks I finished it off stacking with 500mg/wk of primotestons....for 3-4 weeks. I could be a little off on this, it was so long ago.

DaveWallerCB

May 11, 2012
Test Cyp and Deca 8 wks decent gains for not knowing shit LOL..

This my first cycle also in the late 80's. I guess for n

knowing nothing it was the base for me transforming myself though. At the time I was 135lbs at 6ft (a toothpick I know). I dont really remeber but I may have gained 20lbs and kept little more than half after.

electrickettle6

Dec 6, 2012
My very first cycle was
150mg test prop EOD 10 weeks
50mg Anavar ED first 7 weeks
Tren 100mg EO last 6 weeks

I tried to lean bulk. I went from 212 to 240 but i wish i would have done a true hard bulk with deca/test/dbol.