©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

You ever get the "ANABOLIC SWEATS"?

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Happen to me today again after working chest and triceps really hard and getting a crazy pump, I started sweating at the gym and continue to sweat profusely nonstop for my 8 hour work shift, I call it the anabolic sweats and it's simply when you start sweating and never stop I was wondering if anyone else ever experienced is this?

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Yes, especially with tren's. I also notice when I really boost my Metabolic rate from various workouts. I ride a road bike. If I do 20+ miles I sweat all day. One thing I have almost never done was 2 days ago I actually sat in the wet sauna then the dry for a total of 20-25 minutes. All day I was red and sweating like I was on some heavy gear. I did not know a sauna raises metabolic rate I will add more time in for it and it feels great the rest of the day.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Yep, tren does it to me big time. I have to wear a tshirt under my gym shirt or it draws attention.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yes it does IF you are high on counts from aas and blood is sluggish.
Trens and other highly androgenic compounds are most likely for high body temps.T-3 and clen same desired effect... Thx.. T..

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I wonder if ibuprofen thins blood like asprin, since it is in the same family as regular asprin...

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I get bad night sweats from aas. I have to keep the theromstat mid 60's and only use a thin sheet to cover up with...otherwise i wake up in the middle of the night soaked in sweat.