©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Yoga for fitness..

Rednic

Banned
Nov 20, 2012
Hi everyone, I'm new on the board. I want to ask a question. How many of you do yoga for maintaining fitness? I think to start yoga classes for improving my fitness. I have also reads its benefits regarding mental health. some times I feel mental stress. Please come with useful suggestions.

Last edited:

Brett

Banned
Dec 18, 2012
Hi all,Yogo,cardio both of these exercise are good for fitness and Yoga have many benefit,Yoga maintain your mood and blood pressure and control your weight level.

incbb

Dec 17, 2012
yoga is great for the male athlete, my GF got me into it, and your surrounded by smoking hot girls 99% of the time

incbb

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I don't want to see and smell sweaty cracks and nuts . I repair & maintain a "hot " yoga for a girlfriend and when they are closed its one nasty dank dirty sock smelling place. How can that be fun?

Nathon

Banned
Dec 21, 2012
Yoga is best way to get fitness. Yoga is a natural exercise that provides us great body shape. Yoga is good for stretching and provides us energy.

Mart

Jan 3, 2013
Hey!!Yoga has own importance in our life.Yoga work so good for the body weight loss.So we should be take care of the body weight.Yoga is helpful in keeping weight under control...Breathing exercises are also useful in weight loss.

Harris007

Jan 3, 2013
Hey!!Yoga has own importance in our life.Yoga work so good for the body weight loss.So we should be take care of the body weight.Yoga is helpful in keeping weight under control...Breathing exercises are also useful in weight loss.

There hasn't been great deal of research on yoga exercise for losing bodyweight. In general, though, exercising is better for avoiding excess bodyweight than it is for promoting for losing bodyweight, and it appears this also applies to yoga exercise. Most types of yoga exercise don't have the same level of calorie-burning power as does aerobic exercise. Consider that a 150-pound person will burn 240 calories consumption in an time of doing regular yoga exercise, compared with 360 calories consumption for an hour of aerobics.

Lowell

Feb 13, 2013
You read true yoga is very beneficial for the health and fitness.
I do it daily, and I know it is an excellent workout for our mind and body.
It not only improves our physical fitness and body strength but also prevents from various diseases.
It is also very effective to get rid of the stress, depression, and anxiety.

Last edited: