©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Yo

mearl

Jan 10, 2006
My first cycle im taking 250 per ml of sus (pakistan) and 2 ml of deca... 100 per ml taking these shots every 4 days
Deca is yellow top ( Athens ) ive done 8 shots every 4 days so thats 1 month ive gained roughly 13 pounds so far is that about right ?

i was 280 pound before i started im only 21, 6 ft 2 i was natuarry very large muscle wise anyhow does my gain rate sound about right and is it a nice course.

Also after 12 weeks when i finish i had Nolva decs and HCG to finish it off =) ill also post some pictures .

Just wondering for a first course . Thanks

naase2004

Jul 23, 2004
Charlotte, NC
Just my opinion start with Test E and deca. Try 250ml on Monday and then again on thursday. The deca 100ml same days. This worked for me very well my first go around.

Boomshaker

Jun 3, 2006
mearl said:
My first cycle im taking 250 per ml of sus (pakistan) and 2 ml of deca... 100 per ml taking these shots every 4 days
Deca is yellow top ( Athens ) ive done 8 shots every 4 days so thats 1 month ive gained roughly 13 pounds so far is that about right ?

i was 280 pound before i started im only 21, 6 ft 2 i was natuarry very large muscle wise anyhow does my gain rate sound about right and is it a nice course.

Also after 12 weeks when i finish i had Nolva decs and HCG to finish it off =) ill also post some pictures .

Just wondering for a first course . Thanks

help me here a little bro, 8 shots every 4days? I'm lost! but i'll give you my thoughts, with your height and weight minimum should be 500mg's of sust and 400mg's of deca, every 3days. This way you keep the blood levels even. Every 4days comes up to one shot a week, you are starting the next shot on the first day of the next week.(do you follow? lol) I understand its your first cycle, but your weight and height can take what i outlined.

for pct, can you lay out how much you plan on using and for how long?

good luck on your first cycle bro! and yes, post some pics!

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
lol ur 280 and u needed steroids wow.

i dont understand how ur bigger than ronnie coleman but u needed steroids. i cant imagine how u would look in 20 years on steroids that whole time. you would be 500 ripped lol

mearl

Jan 10, 2006
sorry im taking 1 shot ever 4 days contaning 200 ml decal and 250 sus. to clear that up

Genetically < spelling lol ? im kinda gifted i guess my body fat is about 14% but that because i been natural so long my gains are good only my first course and ive put on a few pounds as i said before im doing a 12 week course . Just dont wanna over do it the first time u know.

Boomshaker

Jun 3, 2006
280lbs and 14% body fat??? holy crap! good job bro! if you can knock off just 1 % you'll be in the top 10 percentile! :smoker: