©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Yo!

phillymuscle2b

Aug 15, 2005
just joined this forum, was turned onto it by someone at my gym who suggested it. Totally new to this whole idea and really joined it for information first, then I'll see if its a right fit for me. Never cycled before, just starting out....I need a mentor someone to walk me through the process....ins, outs, what to take, what not to, how much etc.....much appreciated

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
What's up bro. There are some very experienced guys on this board. I'm not one of them. HAHA. Learning everyday myself. Post your lifting experienc, diet habits, goals and stats and you'll get all the help you need.

MdTNT

Blackbird is right bro'....post up your stats and a little bit about your self...no, we dont wnat to know your dating preferences but a little info about your training history etc would be nice...welcome to a great site bro'....M-

P

pincrusher

phillymuscle2b said:
just joined this forum, was turned onto it by someone at my gym who suggested it. Totally new to this whole idea and really joined it for information first, then I'll see if its a right fit for me. Never cycled before, just starting out....I need a mentor someone to walk me through the process....ins, outs, what to take, what not to, how much etc.....much appreciated
is it safe for me to assume that your title means you live somewhere around or in philly? if so where about cause i hail from the same general area :)

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Welcome....there's alot of really good guys and gals here....you will learn alot...and it's all real my friend...