©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Yet another new guy

JJ

Jun 1, 2015
Hey all,
My lifting forum I was a part of closed down recently. A friend recommended me here. Looks like a nice place!

I'm an amateur strongman/powerlifter looking for more knowledge on these topics.

Thanks for having me!

JJ

Jun 1, 2015
Thanks everyone!

Good to have you aboard man. What are your pl #s?
My first competition was a few months ago just a push/pull, messed up a bit and only got 265/450 missed my 2nd bench because of a technicality and missed 3rd deadlift. I'm weak :(

I haven't experimented much with AAS though, I've been researching and came here on a tip from a friend to research even more.

I just did my first strongman competition a few weeks ago and I find that so much more fun than powerlifting hahaha. But still I have high goals in both!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey all,
My lifting forum I was a part of closed down recently. A friend recommended me here. Looks like a nice place!

I'm an amateur strongman/powerlifter looking for more knowledge on these topics.

Thanks for having me!

:welcome: to ANASCI JJ! Happy to have you with us. It is a great place!

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Welcome, you will love it here. Read the stickies and the posting rules and have fun.