©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wtf....

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Motherfucker!!!!!

I have been on 250mgs of test e every third day.....so lets say 600 mgs week. and 200mg EQ e3d too.

Get this.....My wife got pregnant. She is between 2 to 4 weeks based on my best guess. I thought my sperm were supposed to be dead while taking test.

I noticed my gains havent been very good during the 7 weeks I benn on the test and EQ, and I actually quit the test & EQ last week because of that and I have been tired as hell and tired of eating. My energy is gone and I decided it is time for a break.

My plans for the future are fucking altered to the point where I don't know what the fuck to do. I guess I am raising another one......

I want my motherfucking hot rods back. I bet I will never get another one. By that time, an '05 mustang GT will be a classic!!! Damn.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I read it here on this board...........What do you call a guy who uses gear for birth control?
Daddy.

Most of the sperm USUALLY die while on gear, but not all, and it only takes one.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Zaven said:
damn bro.......those are some harsh words.
yes that was harsh.....I am really not that pissed, other than I think the gear was sub-rate. I havent been gaining. I got up to 182 earlier this year on test and deca, then down to 175 on winny and priimo and hard as a rock, then only back to 180-182 after 7 weeks of test and EQ this time. Also, I noticed aftere my HCG therapy, my nuts grew, and I expedcted them to shrink back up from the test and EQ, but they never did. Large as ever.

I know I am going to love this little person, I just want my toys. I am building a house right now that is larger than I needed anyways. It is wierd how things work.

Plus I have truly been a super asshole and I am sure God is quite pissed at me. I used to teach sunday school and every since I stopped, I have been missing more and more sundays, and skipping all the functions to the point my pastor calls and asks wtf?!.

I guess I need to get back in the swing of things.....Naturally.

Latah!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Thats a pretty mild cycle man. I wouldn't gain shit on that but a 24-hour hard-on. Double those doses and take 50mg G-P dbol for the 1st 6 wks. You'll swell up like a balloon on steroids.

I understand the low-dose recommendations for 1st cycles here but there is a problem - bros are trying them out and finding that they don't make significant gains. This really sucks to the newbs. They take a big risk, they spend alot of cash, the pierce their virgin flesh - time and time again - and they don't see the gains. Its extremely discouraging. The way I see it, these bros have decided to use steroids. They are tired of fucking around! They want shit to happen! They are sick of the BULLSHIT!! We tell these guys to get on 500mg test e EW and we rob them. We piss them off. We give them hope - then we fuck em. I dont agree with it. We aint their daddys. We shouldn't hold ourselves responsible for their health because WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR HEALTH!!! THEY ARE!!!
OK - I'm getting a little high on my soapbox here. I'll chill. Take my advice man - stop screwing around and do a real cycle. Steroids will not kill you - like so many would like you to believe. They will make you bigger, stronger, and healthier than you ever dreamed.

P

pincrusher

imdaman1 said:
Thats a pretty mild cycle man. I wouldn't gain shit on that but a 24-hour hard-on. Double those doses and take 50mg G-P dbol for the 1st 6 wks. You'll swell up like a balloon on steroids.

I understand the low-dose recommendations for 1st cycles here but there is a problem - bros are trying them out and finding that they don't make significant gains. This really sucks to the newbs. They take a big risk, they spend alot of cash, the pierce their virgin flesh - time and time again - and they don't see the gains. Its extremely discouraging. The way I see it, these bros have decided to use steroids. They are tired of fucking around! They want shit to happen! They are sick of the BULLSHIT!! We tell these guys to get on 500mg test e EW and we rob them. We piss them off. We give them hope - then we fuck em. I dont agree with it. We aint their daddys. We shouldn't hold ourselves responsible for their health because WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR HEALTH!!! THEY ARE!!!
OK - I'm getting a little high on my soapbox here. I'll chill. Take my advice man - stop screwing around and do a real cycle. Steroids will not kill you - like so many would like you to believe. They will make you bigger, stronger, and healthier than you ever dreamed.
down boy, down boy LOL
i hear ya about the first time cycle blues but i think alot of the problem is not with the gear dosing but rather with food intake. newbies just do not realize just how much food needs to be eaten during a cycle for you to gain anything. injecting gear into your ass will do nothing for ya unless you provide your body with the extra protein it is seeking to build muscle. the main purpose of steroids is to help the body assimilate protien at a higher level than it can without the gear so if you take away part of the equation you will get poor results.
what would probably be a much better thing to do would be to make sure any newbie who is talking about their first cycle, should post up their planned meal schedule so we can help ensure that they do indeed eat enough. to many times i had people insist they were eating a ton of food and yet when you finally get them to break it down they wernt eatin shit.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Good point pinc. Each one of your 6 - 8 meals should contain at least one steak or chicken breast....or both preferrably. You can supplement 1 -2 meals with a shake but whole animal proteins are superior, in my opinion. I generally save the shakes for post-workout only. Add in some bread and potatos here and there and your good.
If I'm behind on bills or something and strapped for cash - I won't run a cycle. I won't run a cycle unless I can afford to stuff my face all day every day. :D

Last edited:

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i would NEVER think i'm invincible from concieving a child on gear. all kinds of people have got girls pregant while on. you can still get a girl pregnant while on gear!!!!! on a side note, congratulations :D

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
Your sperm does not die when you get on cycle, your body simply stops producing it. So any sperm that you have produced up to that point is still active and will impregnate a woman (as Killa is finding out).

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
Cannons said:
Your sperm does not die when you get on cycle, your body simply stops producing it. So any sperm that you have produced up to that point is still active and will impregnate a woman (as Killa is finding out).
to add to this any sperm in your body after a periiod of time WILL die (on or off gear) and be reasorbed by the body if not used , so maybe after a period of time of being on gear WITHOUT a break you may become temperarly sterile but even if you have been on gear for years without a break there still is a possiablilty...

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
on another note ....hey killa how is the wife and your self adjusting to the fact that you two are going to be parents?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Best of luck bro, I am still trying to get the wifey pregnant but i am in a different town due to new job. so its hard to go up there for her "fertile" days and i still have low lazy ass swimmers but i been on hcg and hopefully did the job but i aint got my insurance card yet to go to the doc and check out. good luck bro

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
KILLA said:
Motherfucker!!!!!

I have been on 250mgs of test e every third day.....so lets say 600 mgs week. and 200mg EQ e3d too.

Get this.....My wife got pregnant. She is between 2 to 4 weeks based on my best guess. I thought my sperm were supposed to be dead while taking test.

I noticed my gains havent been very good during the 7 weeks I benn on the test and EQ, and I actually quit the test & EQ last week because of that and I have been tired as hell and tired of eating. My energy is gone and I decided it is time for a break.

My plans for the future are fucking altered to the point where I don't know what the fuck to do. I guess I am raising another one......

I want my motherfucking hot rods back. I bet I will never get another one. By that time, an '05 mustang GT will be a classic!!! Damn.
CAPS LOCK----DAMN KILLA,,, DID YOU REALLY THINK TESTOSTERONE WAS BIRTH CONTROL? YOU DIDN'T LEARN THAT HERE...WE TEACH BETTER THAN THAT.GOD,MAN... ;) youve done it now,CONGRATULATIONS!
oh, and spread the word.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
cawb said:
on another note ....hey killa how is the wife and your self adjusting to the fact that you two are going to be parents?

We are adjusting well. She is really excited and I am getting there. I am happy about it now. We are building a new house right now so everything is working out for us.

Good Luck Tex. It will happen.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
KILLA said:
We are adjusting well. She is really excited and I am getting there. I am happy about it now. We are building a new house right now so everything is working out for us.

Yes,it's the hardest but most rewarding thing you'll ever do...
you will learn what true selflessness is as well as what SACRIFICE is all about.
ah, and lets not forget sleep deprivation....but seriously it's wonderful.You live for these moments that come all the time and more frequently as they grow...it's truly is priceless,man...It'll make you a better man I hope.