©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Would you stack Supertest250 and Test E??

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i have 1 10ml bottle of test e and 1 10 ml bottle of Supertest 250 (Tornal's version of Susdtannon250 i heard) but the supertest is a little underfilled so more like 8ml, also heard it was undosed...but anyways....is it okay to stack these too...because i really dont want the supertest to go to waste, if so, how would you guys stack them?

what i have:

1 10ml bottle of Test E.

1 10ml (more like 8 though) of Supertest 250.

How would you stack them? :confused:

M

MYRICK

Get More Test 1 Bottle Of Anything Isnt Good Enough For A Cycle. If U Dont Want The Supertest To Go To Waste Tho Just Use It At The Beggining Of Ur Real Cycle

M

MYRICK

chris 1 said:
No. Take about 500mg test 200mg deca or equipoise and an oral like d-bol or anadrol. These are great drugs to stack and are pretty cheap. You will make great gains with these drugs. There is no reason to stack 2 kinds of test take supertest for your first cycle take the ennathate for your next cycle. I take more total mg off these drugs but I have been using for a long time. I take 1000mg test 400mg deca a week and 150mg of d-bol a day. I even take more than this at times.
NOT FLAMONG U BRO BUT UR TALKING ABOUT UR CYLES IN THE SAME BREATH UR TELLING HIM TO USE THAT ONE BOTTLE OF SUPERTEST AS A CYCLE. U SHOULD KNOW THAT WONT WORK.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
myrick, you think i can get another bottle of sustanon250 instead of supertest? i heard they were the same but just made by diff companies. i heard the supertest is underdosed thats why..

M

MYRICK

Yes Bro U Can Get More Sust But If U Do U Need To Do Eod Injects And Run It 10 To 12 Weeks. Ud Be Better Off Going With Enath Or Cyp For Ur First Cyle Tho Imo Sust Is Way Overated

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
....hey i dont wanna sound gay but its nice to see myrick with lower case font for a change...LOL :p