©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Worth It

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I have a friend whose about 5'10" and is 230lbs. He is way over weight and slopy now. He used to lift but works extreme hours and is interested in taking a cycle since he'll be in the gym again. He's gonna do mostly running and lifting probalby 2-3 times a week if he can. It's his first cycle, but he's taking winni v tabs before. What would you recommend to go with his new diet and plan?

bubbadiddit

Aug 3, 2007
I think your friend should spend some time getting back in shape first and working on his diet. Also, if he works extreme hours at work, like I do during summer months (shiftwork and lawn care on the side), then he won't be in the gym enough to reap the benefits of a cycle. He'll be wasting his money as well as taking a huge risk with the gear. Just my thoughts....

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
High protein, low carb, low fat with cardio and lifting when he can since he works that often. Get him on that kind of a diet, eating at least 5 or 6 times a day (smaller portioned, HEALTHY meals), and he'll start to be where he wants to...

Although I'm not that big, it works for me when I want to cut up.

fruits and vegetables
Chicken
Whole wheat pasta (every so often, and not so much of)
Lean beef
Skim Milk
Water
Cottage Cheese
Whey protein supplements

...That's usually most of what I eat when I'm cutting up for summer and what not.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
GetSwullll said:
I have a friend whose about 5'10" and is 230lbs. He is way over weight and slopy now. He used to lift but works extreme hours and is interested in taking a cycle since he'll be in the gym again. He's gonna do mostly running and lifting probalby 2-3 times a week if he can. It's his first cycle, but he's taking winni v tabs before. What would you recommend to go with his new diet and plan?

He needs some time in the gym under his belt and strong nutrition habits before a cycle.