©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winstrol

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
I decided to buy 3X 10ml @50 mg/ml of Winstrol to go with my tren, dbol, and test. How should the Winstrol get used as I see it is ran each day at 1ml which must burn through the Winstrol QUICK.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
If you dont already know brother make sure you stretch and warm up really good on winnie dries everything out and makes you more prone to injuries

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I decided to buy 3X 10ml @50 mg/ml of Winstrol to go with my tren, dbol, and test. How should the Winstrol get used as I see it is ran each day at 1ml which must burn through the Winstrol QUICK.

Most men do real well on 50-100mg daily. I would start with 50mg and see how it does for you.

readyset

Feb 17, 2014
Inject I like 50mg ed or eod. Love me some winny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigmg

Jan 29, 2013
I've always done 50mg oral daily. I've used a very well reputable brands winny inject years ago and could only last 3 weeks t 50mg daily. Just to painful and not worth the pain when he pull does same thing imo. But I also must say for me personally winny gives me better strength gains then any oral

Joenoarms

Apr 22, 2017
Make sure you use it at the end that's all I can say. Its so different form person to person but the last 4 weeks since that's all you have.

6iron

Jan 23, 2014
Under A Barbell
I have not ran it for a long time like since the days of gear out of Mexico. But this is getting me thinking of adding to my summer cycle.

Southernjuice

Apr 5, 2017
Love winny...oral winny. Ran with test I actually get similar strength gains to anadrol without the extra fluid in your system. Go slow I know many a person that has torn something on winny...stretch good. My rule of thumb with orals...time on needs to equal time off.