©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winstrol and Deca Suggestions

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
had plans on stacking winstrol and deca. Im looking to gain and cut with quicker results. Now, i got my eating and working out routine, just looking for some suggestions on how many per week and days of the week, and how many mlg, from people who done this.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
First and foremost, testosterone should be the base of any good cycle. Your question on every cycle should be what do I take with my test this time?
What are your stats, age, weight, lifting experience, diet etc?

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
First and foremost, testosterone should be the base of any good cycle. Your question on every cycle should be what do I take with my test this time?

absolutely DR!!! he might wanna try a test/eq stack w/ winny the last few weeks.....

crumb316

Sep 11, 2004
DragonRider said:

While I don't agree 100% that test is neccessary for every cycle, in this case it is a must with the Deca. I did a deca only cycle once...........big,big mistake :D

Pain4Gain

Oct 6, 2004
Colorado
What happened with the Deca-only cycle? Just curious. I've yet to do my first cycle, so I'm getting all the info I can. Thanks.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Pain4Gain said:
What happened with the Deca-only cycle? Just curious. I've yet to do my first cycle, so I'm getting all the info I can. Thanks.

You can do a deca only cycle, but for most, it destroys their sex drive for quite sometime. That is why testosterone should be taken with it.

Pain4Gain

Oct 6, 2004
Colorado
tee said:
You can do a deca only cycle, but for most, it destroys their sex drive for quite sometime. That is why testosterone should be taken with it.

Ah, I see. That is good to know. That is also one of my biggest fears (lack of sd). My wife is likes to be very active and I'd hate to let her down for too long of a period. Sorry, I think I'm taking this thread off of it's original subject. Where would I find more info on helping to keep my sd during a cycle?

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
that is a huge relief. i just finished my first deca only cycle and still have a drive, but nowhere near where it use to be. my god that is such a huge relief. fucking a

crumb316

Sep 11, 2004
Pain4Gain said:

What happened? Well everything stopped happening so to speak, no sex drive what so ever and it took along time to get back to normal, but hey that's how you learn I guess. I have never had a problem since.