©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winny tabs!!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
can you take a pic of it so we know what it looks like...j/k. Normally a high amount of Iron can do it to you. Have you changed your diet or supplements lately? The worse case would be blood in your stool. It's called "Melena" . You would know that by it's horrific smell, or if your dizzy, lightheaded, stomach pain, dehydrated then go to the doc's asap. If not wait a day or two and see if it changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
to be honest my shit is always dark. except when i eat green beans then it turns to a greenish tint other than that it should be dark lol

fishingguy2222

Jun 7, 2005
I mean Darker than the normal colour (like almost black) as if I just took a crap load of Iron! It usually does go back to normal after about 5 days, but just wondering if this is normal with winny....its my first time taking it and you never know if the stuff you get is fake or not!!

W

wolfyEVH

what are you taking with the winny??? don't tell me its winny alone....

fishingguy2222

Jun 7, 2005
I am only taking winny and cynomel together with amino acids......I am not a body builder...I am a sport specific...so there is no need to for me to take lots of stuff cause I need it to clear my system as fast as possible in case of testing!!

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Lately my shit has been almost black, with different color speks in it. Pretty interesting. My farts smell worse than anything on this planet

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Well since were talking about shit....Since my diet reduction I'm taking female shits....Just little medium brown shit...kinda soft and gooey....Now when I eat let say a 32 oz. prime rib my shit is so long half of it ends up in the neighbors toilet....

fishingguy2222

Jun 7, 2005
took original topic out because I needed a serious answer to a question as I am a newbie to taking juice and nobody would give me a serious and straight answer!

W

wolfyEVH

fishingguy2222 said:
took original topic out because I needed a serious answer to a question as I am a newbie to taking juice and nobody would give me a serious and straight answer!

you're not taking juice......you're "pillin'"...lol you've got nothing to worry about.......except your natural test levels...

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I heard winny makes connective tissues britle, is that true? If it is, I don't know a sport that it would be good for.

W

wolfyEVH

steve0085 said:
I heard winny makes connective tissues britle, is that true? If it is, I don't know a sport that it would be good for.

yeah...it builds collagen, but it has a poor cross-linking integrity.....meaning brittle tissue.......unlike something like deca, primo, or eq

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
wolfyEVH said:
yeah...it builds collagen, but it has a poor cross-linking integrity.....meaning brittle tissue.......unlike something like deca, primo, or eq
That's what I don't get, why would someone take it for sports, maybe for acting where you're supposed to "break a leg". sorry, I was reaching for that one. But still, what's it good for?

fishingguy2222

Jun 7, 2005
Well most of the other stuff takes longer to clear your system! they have very soffisticated testing now! Deca can be detected up to 18 months in your system....thats crazy ! Most sports guys don't take it in as high doses as a body builder would...so the side effects I don't think would be as extreme! But I am not sure not an expert...just done alittle research to see what clears your system the fastest and what has a good effect also! Remember I am just a bigger with the "pillin"

W

wolfyEVH

fishingguy2222 said:
Well most of the other stuff takes longer to clear your system! they have very soffisticated testing now! Deca can be detected up to 18 months in your system....thats crazy ! Most sports guys don't take it in as high doses as a body builder would...so the side effects I don't think would be as extreme! But I am not sure not an expert...just done alittle research to see what clears your system the fastest and what has a good effect also! Remember I am just a bigger with the "pillin"

testosterone prop and test suspension are out of your system quicker than oral winny bro.....not to mention will yeild better results

injectable winny can sometimes be detected as much as, or longer than deca

winny is horrible on joints and connective tissue, so dont be surprised if you tear your ACL or somethin

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
testosterone prop and test suspension are out of your system quicker than oral winny bro.....not to mention will yeild better results

injectable winny can sometimes be detected as much as, or longer than deca

winny is horrible on joints and connective tissue, so dont be surprised if you tear your ACL or somethin
Have to agree. If I was going to do an oral only (which I wouldn't), it would have to be Anavar.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
seems like alot of peeps are just simply afraid of the needle....lol..j/k

I wish I was afraid of needles.....then I wouldn't have to worry bout gettin all my tats removed...