©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winny tabs

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Guys I'm gonna take 50mg winny every day for 6 weeks at the end of my upcoming cycle. Knowing that the orals are hard on the liver - my question is this:

Is it easier on the liver to take one 50mg tab daily than taking five 10mg tabs daily? Or is 50mg winny gonna have the same affect on the liver - no matter how you take it?

I'd like to be safe and go with the 50mg tabs but my source only deals in 5mg and 10mg tabs. This is why I'm asking.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
imdaman1 said:
Is it easier on the liver to take one 50mg tab daily than taking five 10mg tabs daily? Or is 50mg winny gonna have the same affect on the liver - no matter how you take it?
the 10mg tabs are gonna be a little bit more stressful on your liver because it has to continually break down the 10mg tabs versus it only having to deal with one 50mg tab. As long as you don't go past 6 weeks (in my opinion) your liver values should be just fine even thou they will elevate..

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

liver toxicity w/ orals is so overrated. Don't worry about it, as long as you're not pounding down alcohol or tylenol you'll be fine. Liver values return to normal after discontinuing the steroid anyways

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
50mg is 50mg...wether you take it all at once, or throughout the day, your liver still has to process 50mg of a methylated substance.

I think you should think more about optimal dosage timing for gains, rather than some liver enzyme elevation. Winny has a short half life...try spreading your dosages throughout the day. But I think winny is a great drug if your under 15% fat...but its effects seem to fade post-cycle. But it hardened me up at only 25mg day when I ran it in oct/nov.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I'm gonna do the 50mg's at the end of my cycle injecting every 3rd day. Or i might just say the hell with it and drink the damn thing. If i drink it do i have to do it ED compared to every 3rd day?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
oracle said:
I'm gonna do the 50mg's at the end of my cycle injecting every 3rd day. Or i might just say the hell with it and drink the damn thing. If i drink it do i have to do it ED compared to every 3rd day?

E3D is pretty weak bro...why not EOD, or at least 100mg E3D. Winny has a short-halflife bro.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
yeah i know it has a short half life but it's my second cycle. my first consisting of test and dbol only. i didn't want to overdo the new addition to my stack. i'm at week 4 starting today and I'm 5'3 and currently 184lbs going for over 200lbs. Doing 100mgs e3d wouldn't be too much for my stats would it?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
oracle said:
yeah i know it has a short half life but it's my second cycle. my first consisting of test and dbol only. i didn't want to overdo the new addition to my stack. i'm at week 4 starting today and I'm 5'3 and currently 184lbs going for over 200lbs. Doing 100mgs e3d wouldn't be too much for my stats would it?

Your pretty thick at your height bro...good work. But I dont think 100mg E3D would be too much...but I also would try not to run 2 orals in one cycle. But I have been known to be a hypocrite. :D

I say go for it...but lay off the 17-aa's for a few months post.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
heavy said:
Your pretty thick at your height bro...good work. But I dont think 100mg E3D would be too much...but I also would try not to run 2 orals in one cycle. But I have been known to be a hypocrite. :D

I say go for it...but lay off the 17-aa's for a few months post.

Actually the Winny i was gonna get the 50mg water based and drink it like that. hmmm....i guess you can say it would be an oral then. 100mg every 3rd day won't hurt anything really but the budget. lol. but damn i only inject my thighs and switching every 3rd day is gonna suck as for 6 weeks.

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
Actually the Winny i was gonna get the 50mg water based and drink it like that. hmmm....i guess you can say it would be an oral then. 100mg every 3rd day won't hurt anything really but the budget. lol. but damn i only inject my thighs and switching every 3rd day is gonna suck as for 6 weeks.

just order the winny powder........suspend in everclear, and you're done.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i don't know how to do the mixing and all that scientific stuff. And i don't think my source has just the winny powder for sale.

W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
i don't know how to do the mixing and all that scientific stuff. And i don't think my source has just the winny powder for sale.

are you not a paying member here?? all you need is here.....a retarded monkey on PCP could do it

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
wolfyEVH said:
just order the winny powder........suspend in everclear, and you're done.

When you say everclear i'm thinking the really strong alcohol. i'm wrong right? plus i read that when you make your own mixtures you have to have a filter syringe, peg400, it just sounds really complicated. And if you don't do it right then you get crap as an outcome.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

oracle said:
When you say everclear i'm thinking the really strong alcohol. i'm wrong right? plus i read that when you make your own mixtures you have to have a filter syringe, peg400, it just sounds really complicated. And if you don't do it right then you get crap as an outcome.

you heard me right.......orals (dbol, drol, winny, etc) can all be suspended in alcohol (strong alcohol like 151 or everclear). 1 gram of powder in 99mL of everclear (100 - 1 gram of powder) will yield 100mL of 10mg/mL of dbol or whatever. 1 gram of powder would be equivalent to 100 10mg tabs. thats all you need for orals, and you can make it at whatever concentration you want (just not too high)......

you need filters for making your own injectables, which is easy as hell also.....making tren from pellets or making prop powder from synovex takes more time though

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
you heard me right.......orals (dbol, drol, winny, etc) can all be suspended in alcohol (strong alcohol like 151 or everclear). 1 gram of powder in 99mL of everclear (100 - 1 gram of powder) will yield 100mL of 10mg/mL of dbol or whatever. 1 gram of powder would be equivalent to 100 10mg tabs. thats all you need for orals, and you can make it at whatever concentration you want (just not too high)......

you need filters for making your own injectables, which is easy as hell also.....making tren from pellets or making prop powder from synovex takes more time though
Correct. You don't need the filters or the PEG if you are going the Everclear route. The Everclear kills all of the impurities. You have to shake it like heck before you take it.
Also, if you are going to do winny orally, I would take 50mg per day. You can only go every 2nd or 3rd day when you are injecting.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Also, if you are going to do winny orally, I would take 50mg per day. You can only go every 2nd or 3rd day when you are injecting.

I just want to get this right. When you say orally i'm thinking pill form and again this is me just reading too much into it. That includes the liquid also right (drawing with a syringe and squirting)

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Orally includes both drinking the liquid, and taking pills. Not injecting. But...winstrol is 17-aa regardless of injecting it or taking it by pill/liquid.

This is unlike all other injectable roids, which are not 17-aa. Winstrol is the only methylated injectable, and oral at the same time. You get my drift?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
heavy said:
Orally includes both drinking the liquid, and taking pills. Not injecting. But...winstrol is 17-aa regardless of injecting it or taking it by pill/liquid.

This is unlike all other injectable roids, which are not 17-aa. Winstrol is the only methylated injectable, and oral at the same time. You get my drift?

yeah i get it....oh well orally it is. I want to inject it because it tends to have a better effect that way but that's just alot of darn shots.