©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

winny suggestions

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
for whoever is used to using winny. how much do u take a week? usually i would go at it 3 times a week, and inject into each bicep on monday, each shoulder on wednesday and each tri on friday. how many cc's a week total can i go for? as in a max # of cc's and a minimum of cc's.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Damn bro...I cant imagine what it would be like to inject winny in the biceps? I injected it in my quad once, and all those winny crystals tore the shit out of my leg. Painfull!! I usually use tabs, and 50mg day seems to be a legit dose, but I notice little unless your at low bodyfat. If your injecting it, 3 times week should be the minimum.

yamaman

Nov 29, 2004
Montreal
For injections of winny I go 1cc or ml eod it hurts like hell the first two weeks but then it's becomes more like a little bruzze pain wise that is.Inject real slow and massage the area after.You'll see after 2 weeks it's no sweat. :chainsaw:

yamaman

Nov 29, 2004
Montreal
Winny tabs are really rough on the liver,injecting is much better and less toxic.But like I was saying the first 2 weeks hurt like hell. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: