©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winny! Check Out This Ebay Auction

juicen00b1

Jan 8, 2006
CenTex
haha its funny that you would even search that on ebay but 400 GRAMS!!!

and hes charging like $3.75/gram.. you think you would get a discount for bulk!

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
MR .T said:
If its on ebay I bet its fake.

yes no doubt. He says pics on request. I can dump a bag of flour into a baggie and take a picture too.

Still too funny what people get away with or try to in such a public forum. Its a bust waiting to happen.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
juicen00b1 said:
haha its funny that you would even search that on ebay!

I was searching for Winny the Pooh stuff for my baby who will be here in a few months. Just so happens Winny is in the auction title. LOL.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
KILLA said:
I was searching for Winny the Pooh stuff for my baby who will be here in a few months. Just so happens Winny is in the auction title. LOL.

Thats too funny.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Pity the poor fool who wins the auction, which comes complete with a visit from the feds. LOL...notice his email address isn't even secure.

Nitrateman

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
MR .T said:
Are you kidding on this one being a source posting?

Pretty sure he was kidding. Notice the smiley at the end. :D

That was a shitload....400 grams. Wonder if someone will pop in here and advertise it in the classifieds now that it got yanked from Ebay..

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
a-bomb83 said:
the original one that was posted was removed. the one welch posted will soon be pulled too.

Na bro... there on there all the time and are never pulled, i have emailed him for the price of the gear (just for curiosity) and he sent me his list and its very expensive, something like £45 for 10 sus whick is very dear!!

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
WTF? How can a source do that to himself? I would if any idiot is stupid enough to buy that shit?

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
sorry tee. i meant to say, "I WONDER if any idiot is stupid enough to buy that shit."