©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

winny and dbol!!

fishingguy2222

Jun 7, 2005
Can anybody suggest what amounts to take...right now I am taking 25mg of winny and 20mg of dbol! Please take into consideration that I do not want to get big, I need it for recovery in my workouts so I may train harder!
what I need to do is get from my 172 pounds down to 158 pounds....gotta be strict with myself diet wise, thats for sure! LOL
Now I know winny is no good for the joints but I have bought it already and don't plan on wasting any money!

Any advise appreciated
Thanks!!

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
You should sell that stuff and get some over the counter supps . winny and dbol will not help you lose weight. Dbol will make you gain excess water, and although winny will not make you gain weight fast, it is still intended for slow solid gains. You cannot have gains and lose 14 lbs at the same time. Glutamine will help you recover a little faster. Depending on your body fat content, i would speculate that you will lose strength no matter how you look at it if you drop down to 158. You will lose muscle in the process.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I agree with the fly. You shouldn't be taking gear to lose weight. If you don't want to get big then don't take gear. Definitely sell what you have now, or donate it to me.

fishingguy2222

Jun 7, 2005
LOL...it is just for recovery...the weight problem is no problem. As for the loss in strength...my training does not allow me to lose any strength! Last time I dropped from 182 to 168...with my track training my bench and squats increased. I have a great coach...Not saying that you guys are wrong in anyway...people are different...I am naturally strong! But I do agree with you about the glutamine...I take alot of aminos too....but when I have to up my training and go to 3 practices a day...they are just not enough, my body doesn't recover fast enough. You guys are very knowledgable but I am not a bodybuilder so my workouts are different and extreme at times! We do at least 700-1000 pushups and situps 3 times a week on top of the running and jumping drills and med ball stuff, and weights 3 times a week. Hard to recover alot of the time.
What would any of you recommend taking that won't make me gain any weight but keep me solid and strong, thats not to expensive! Thats why I bought the winny but now find out it tears at the joints, and I already have bad knees, LOL.

Any help appreciated>

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
You should take chondroitin/glucosamine for your joints. It will help.

So what in the world kind of sport are you in? Sport Fishing? I never knew push-ups and sit-ups helped catch fish. I thought the only exercise a fisherman knew was the beer can curl. LOL!

fishingguy2222

Jun 7, 2005
LOL...I just love to Fish....LOL
I am a Long jumper...I have a pic in the bodybuilder photo section!
I use Yucca root for my knees...I tried gluc and condro but never noticed a whole lot of difference...got sick of taking it also...LOL.

W

wolfyEVH

wolfyEVH said:
dbol and winny will only make you gain weight bro

if you're only gonna do orals, i would stick with anavar only......

maybe think about GH as well

fishingguy2222

Jun 7, 2005
guess I may have to try anavar....GH is simply out of the question....way to expensive for me to afford!
Thanks guys!!

W

wolfyEVH

dont know why you would even think of taking dbol with a body like yours and what sports you do. you say you don't need it to get big, just for recovery. i wouldnt be into steroids for that sole purpose. since you're training so much look into your diet and rest more than anything.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
fishingguy2222 said:
What would any of you recommend taking that won't make me gain any weight but keep me solid and strong, thats not to expensive! Thats why I bought the winny but now find out it tears at the joints, and I already have bad knees, LOL.

Any help appreciated>

This sounds like something a good ECA stack would take care of.
It would give you energy for the long workouts, assist you in losing weight and preserve muscle at the same time.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
DragonRider said:
This sounds like something a good ECA stack would take care of.
It would give you energy for the long workouts, assist you in losing weight and preserve muscle at the same time.
ECA for high intensity athletes such as fish..? wouldn't that cause too much stress on the heart..?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Zaven said:
ECA for high intensity athletes such as fish..? wouldn't that cause too much stress on the heart..?
I don't believe so. ECA stacks have a greater than 20 year history of safe use as long as you don't go higher than recommended on the amounts used.

Everyone who has had problems with the ECA stacks has had the more is better mentality. (If I can lose 2 pounds a week with the recommended dose, I should lose 4 pounds a week by doubleing that.) It just isn't so.

Never exceed 1-25mg ephedrine tab, 1-200mg caffiene tab and 1-81mg baby asprin per dose and never exceed 3 doses per day. Most people will do very well on 2 doses per day. Right now I'm down to 230 from 240 due to my accident, but I can lose massive amounts of weight with just 2 doses per day.

One of the main problems with losing weight is that you lose muscle in addition to fat.
The ECA stack and clenbuterol are two substances that allow you to lose weight while preserving muscle.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
DragonRider said:
I don't believe so. ECA stacks have a greater than 20 year history of safe use as long as you don't go higher than recommended on the amounts used.

Everyone who has had problems with the ECA stacks has had the more is better mentality. (If I can lose 2 pounds a week with the recommended dose, I should lose 4 pounds a week by doubleing that.) It just isn't so.

Never exceed 1-25mg ephedrine tab, 1-200mg caffiene tab and 1-81mg baby asprin per dose and never exceed 3 doses per day. Most people will do very well on 2 doses per day. Right now I'm down to 230 from 240 due to my accident, but I can lose massive amounts of weight with just 2 doses per day.

One of the main problems with losing weight is that you lose muscle in addition to fat.
The ECA stack and clenbuterol are two substances that allow you to lose weight while preserving muscle.
how do they preserve muscle....?