©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Winny advice

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ok so I'm planning my next cycle of test cyp 300 tren e 200 and winny 100. Juggling the idea of the winny at 50 ed or 100 ed. Heck I may do 75 ed lol but my question is, I read it's hard on joints and deca helps out with that. How much deca would I need STRICTLY to help joints?

rcorchid

Donating Member
Mar 24, 2013
Nebraska
Everybody is different. I've never had a problem with joints with winny, only some occasional muscle twitching in my forearms, which most people don't have. I've done 2 cycles with it, on it currently. I'd try it alone and see how it goes. Just stop it if you have problems with it.

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
And I heard it can make u prone to injury to. Is there anything that will help with that?

Ya it dries you out joints included just warm up really good before you start your workout Ive ran up to 100mg a day didnt notice a whole lot of difference as far as results between that and 50mg a day. Ive never ran deca with winny but Ive heard 200 to 400 mg for a theraputic dose. Like I said before though just do a really thorough light weight warm up really get the blood flowing and you should be fine brother.

zman12

Jan 24, 2013
I have ran it at 50 a day and sometimes going as high 75 a day as far as joint issue I can't tell to much as I have pain a lot of times anyways.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Ya it dries you out joints included just warm up really good before you start your workout Ive ran up to 100mg a day didnt notice a whole lot of difference as far as results between that and 50mg a day. Ive never ran deca with winny but Ive heard 200 to 400 mg for a theraputic dose. Like I said before though just do a really thorough light weight warm up really get the blood flowing and you should be fine brother.

So what kinda warm up do u do?

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
And I heard it can make u prone to injury to. Is there anything that will help with that?

I dont have any science to back me up but i think it is dose dependent. I am using winny now but the only issue I am having is some cramping. Last cycle I was on tren, test and winny and my hip and elbows were fucking Killing me. Now I am using just test, winny and 100mg of deca a week. I do believe the deca is helping. I also switched from heavy compound movements to volume training and I am doing a lot of HIIT training also. Hope that helps a little.

srd1

Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
So what kinda warm up do u do?

Just whatever your working do a couple high rep low weight sets to get good and warm...just wanna make sure your muscles are good and full of blood and aware its time to go to work. Thats what ive always done and knock on wood ive never had an injury while on winny.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
where I went to college winny was highly sought after...it got you lookin sexy...can be hard on the joints and hair line tho, I remember certain lifts hurting more than others like dips making my wrists and elbows hurt but nothing major...I'd start with 50 and work up...50 is a good dose if it's legit...u will feel/see results with 350mg/week....work up from threre

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I've never used winny so forgive my ignorance here, but from what I hear it seems like anavar is a much better choice.

Am I missing something? Why would you choose winny over var?

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Winstrol increases tendon size by increasing collagen synthesis but the body makes up for this by making them brittle since it decreases collagen cross-linking integrity . Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen synthesis. Even better, Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca. Also, while running winny, it's not a bad idea to keep test @ at 200mg/week or less cause at this dose will not inhibit collagen syn, but paradoxically, will help increase it. It is when exogenous testosterone is used > 200 mg/wk that collagen syn is inhibited.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Winstrol increases tendon size by increasing collagen synthesis but the body makes up for this by making them brittle since it decreases collagen cross-linking integrity . Deca @ 3 mg/kg a week(about 270 mg/wk for a 200 lb male) will increase procollagen III levels by 270% by week 2. Procollagen III is a primary indicator used to determine the rate of collagen synthesis. Even better, Equipoise @ 3 mg/kg will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca. Also, while running winny, it's not a bad idea to keep test @ at 200mg/week or less cause at this dose will not inhibit collagen syn, but paradoxically, will help increase it. It is when exogenous testosterone is used > 200 mg/wk that collagen syn is inhibited.

That's one of the best posts I've ever seen in regards to wWinny and joints. Thanks Magnus.

Magnus82

Banned
Oct 29, 2012
Out in the boondocks
Thanks brother, take it from someone that has torn a tendon, it's not a fun process. Also, for those of you doing ballistic type lifting or sport related ballistic movements, avoid winny at all costs. I remember when Ben Johnson beat Carl Lewis in 100m dash in the Olympics. He was later popped for winny. Probably one of the most foolish compounds one could run for an Olympic sprinter.

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
Man Magnus knows his stuff. Thank u brother. I had no idea equipoise was better than deca in that aspect