©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

will swat knock my door tonight? steroid package was opened by customs but sent to me

bobT

Jun 7, 2006
Hi,

I recently recieved a package i ordered from an online website. The package looked like its was coming from al-quaida with arabs stamps all over it :mad: The package was supposed to be discrete. Fortunately, it contained all I ordered: Novaldex and HCG as I figured I should test the source with legal gear first. They mentionned they had 99% success shipping to canada BUT the border agency opened it - they did not seezed it however. The customs sent the full package to me with a big sticker on it. The following was printed on the sticker : OPENED BY THE CANADIAN BORDER AGENCY.

From the customs website's faq, they mentionned that packages sent to you would be opened more often if you have an history of importing illegal gear. My name is already in the system for ordering LEGAL gear. Will it be impossible to order real gear from oversees afterwards?

Also, here are some pictures of what I got from eurobolic. Can any of the vets here help me figure out if these are real or fake? I got the gear taped inside an empty videocassette box.

Also, should I put all my gear in the fridge - it may be a few weeks/months before I use it?

Attachments

• Picture 12.jpg
    Picture 12.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 179
  • Picture 14.jpg
    Picture 14.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
If it was opened, yeah...I'd go bury it somewhere for a week...(AFTER i TOOK MY FIRST FEW POKES TONITE):p and wait for a knock on the door..if no knock..then bring it back home... And as long as you didn't sign for it (so they have no proof of posession) If a knock comes...dont let em in..just say "what box???" sorry officers can't help ya, goodnite... close the door...
don't awnser any questions..you'll only end up screwing yourself...
Good luck

rvymyslicky

Jul 22, 2009
Happens with Canadian Customs all the time. They don't care. Canadian laws are not like the US for personal use.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Happens with Canadian Customs all the time. They don't care. Canadian laws are not like the US for personal use.

I wouldnt worry about it.
You received your order,, if they wanted to seize it,,,it wouldnt have made it.
For personal use I doubt they would come knocking down any doors.