©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why do i still get swollen sites almost 70% of time?!!

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
I have been on my cycle of just Test E and i do 1cc 2x times a week M/Th.
When ever i do it though i still get swollen tender sites. Like my shoulder for example i have had good injections where it sore but not awfull. But other times it gets red hot and swollen, and other times when i do my quad it was ok then just my last one, i could barly walk! The worst one had to be in my glute it was sooooo fuucking swollen i swear one cheek was 2x the size of the other!! what the fuck causes this! Also when i should i start my Winnie?? im going into my 7th week??

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
hey bro i feel you pain i switch sites alot, and i am in my 9th week and still get pretty sore and sometimes swollen. make sure you wipe the tops of your vials everytime before you draw your oil and allow the top to dry by it's self before drawing. then right before you get ready to inject heat the oil that is in the syringe under hot running water this will allow the oil to flow easier threw the body and not stay right there at the injection site. what size pin are you using and how far are you going in ???

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
How fast are you injecting. I know people that have had this problem because they injected it fast instead of pressing it in slowley. maybe slow it down and let the oil spread out more.

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
Stretch the site as good as you can before the inject to loosen it up, inject in slo-motion, rub the site with the alcohol wipe for a while after, strectch after keep strectching and rubbing every so often. I had painful injection sites every time until I did all this.

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
It's not you...I have noticed for quite sometime that everyone seems to feel that it's O.K. to hurt after a testosterone injection......I'm going out on a very long thin limb here,,,,,,I've noticed from ** cypionate which was full of f...ing s..t crap that I threw the f...ing bottles away....Thank You **** Shop and also ** too,,,Each f...ing source blames the other mother f...ker....I'm calling everyone who has pain simple test. injections.......I AM TOTALLY SICK OF BEING SORE FROM BATCHES THAT SHOULDSN'T HIT THE STREETS..
TEST. INJECTIONS IF DONE CORRECTLY SHOULD NOT HURT FOR SEVERAL F...ING DAYS.....I MAY BE BANNED FOR THIS...I DON'T CARE.....IT SHOULD NOT NOT CREATE PAIN AFTER ANY F...ING INJECTION....,PERIOD....

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Ive only used 2 types of test. british dragon and gp. the british dragon hurt for about 2 days for the first couple shots, every shot after that no pain. I later used gp and it was simular, pain for 2 days. I never did a lot of gp so i don't know if it would become painfree after multiple uses, but I can honestly say the pain was never unbearable, a little sore, like getting slapped in the ass, but thats it.

sorry to hear about your experiences though big guy. hope everthing works out.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
big o said:
It's not you...I have noticed for quite sometime that everyone seems to feel that it's O.K. to hurt after a testosterone injection......I'm going out on a very long thin limb here,,,,,,I've noticed from ** cypionate which was full of f...ing shit crap that I threw the f...ing bottles away....Thank You **** Shop and also ** too,,,Each f...ing source blames the other mother f...er....I'm calling everyone who has pain simple test. injections.......I AM TOTALLY SICK OF BEING SORE FROM BATCHES THAT SHOULDN'T HIT THE STREETS..
TEST. INJECTIONS IF DONE CORRECTLY SHOULD NOT HURT FOR SEVERAL F...ING DAYS.....I MAY BE BANNED FOR THIS...I DON'T CARE.....IT SHOULD NOT NOT CREATE PAIN AFTER ANY F...ING INJECTION....,PERIOD....
Big O, I agree with you. Who says it's OK to have pain after an injection? I've never seen that post. We offer advice for those who get pain, but no one has said it's normal.
If you have an issue, talk to someone about it.

black77

Aug 19, 2005
omadren250 by jeffa use to kill my ass for days .I was told it more the likely had a high BA .so i switched to qv products .super test , the pain is a gone .getting good results to .

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
I do everything right, i have 90% alchol, i where gloves every time, whipe off lid then let dry, draw the test e with a 23 1 1/2 needle then switch to a 1" if i do anything other than a glute shot, I then whipe the injection spot down, and inject it takes about 12-20 sec to fully inject some or smoother than others. i then stretch really well. I go almost the full length of needle i leave a lil out because they say it could break but i doubt it. But i fucking swear its ok sometimes but others it hurts bad for like 3-4days im running out of excusses at work for why im limping! lol. Let me ask you this though..... I held up my Test E to the light one time and i could see like a lil thin hair in my gear! It was not like a humane hair but more like a lint hair you have on your jacket or clothing, really thin and white. Im no expert and dont get me wrong i love my dealer (im getting good results) But i dont think i should see shit in my gear right???

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
Azwildcats81 said:
I do everything right, i have 90% alchol, i where gloves every time, whipe off lid then let dry, draw the test e with a 23 1 1/2 needle then switch to a 1" if i do anything other than a glute shot, I then whipe the injection spot down, and inject it takes about 12-20 sec to fully inject some or smoother than others. i then stretch really well. I go almost the full length of needle i leave a lil out because they say it could break but i doubt it. But i fucking swear its ok sometimes but others it hurts bad for like 3-4days im running out of excusses at work for why im limping! lol. Let me ask you this though..... I held up my Test E to the light one time and i could see like a lil thin hair in my gear! It was not like a humane hair but more like a lint hair you have on your jacket or clothing, really thin and white. Im no expert and dont get me wrong i love my dealer (im getting good results) But i dont think i should see shit in my gear right???

you deffinitly have got to stop buying from this guy.contamination is not cool at all.

P

pincrusher

Azwildcats81 said:
this sounds like it could have partially come out of solution for ya. that could also be the source of the pain since you may be injecting some pure steroid crystals into your body each time you inject.
try this to see if that thin white line dissapears, put an 18g needle through the rubber stopper to act as a vent and heat up a pot of water that will cover about 1/2-3/4 of the bottle and place bottle in it once it nears the boiling point. leave it in for a few minutes while occassionally swirling the contents of the bottle around being carefull when you pick it up since it will be very hot. after about 5-10 minutes the white line should dissapear which would mean that the crystals have resuspended.
not 100% sure this will work but it might be worth a try since i think this is your problem.
how i think this is the problem is because i had that happen to some of my gear once and after heating it i had no more problems. if the white line dissapears for a few days then returns you may have to get some benzyl alcohol and add a very small amount to the bottle to help keep it in solution. try only 1/2 percent of the total volume of the bottle based on how much you have left not the original amount. increase very slightly till you find the right amount that will keep it suspended.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I would deffinitly consider getting top of the line gear . give british dragon a try, they cost more, but its grade A stuff.

Little Man

Jul 17, 2005
somewhere, US
i found it to be after a few weeks of doing the same spots .. give your glutes like 2 weeks of no shots and they wont hurt. pick new spots from now on .. like the sideof your thigh. i waited for 2weeks before doing a glute that hurt bad and i was sore for maybe 2 days and it barely swole up.