©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why Anadrol when you can have Equipoise?

joeshmo

Nov 2, 2005
Okay, I have a question for you guys. From what I understand steroids like Anadrol and Dbol will give you massive weight gains in a short amount of time, most of all which is cellular fluids. At the same time, when you stop using these your strength and mass falls off dramatically. On the other hand you will gain weight and strength with steroids like Eq and Deca at a slower rate but the gains will be more quality bulk (muscle fiber) than fluids and after you quit you can keep much more of that bulk. So the question is why would you take something like androl instead of something like eq. It seems to me that when all is said and done the actual amount of muscle mass gained would be about the same??? Any help with this issue would be much appreciated.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
You wouldn't take Anadrol instead of Eq. Most people take orals in the begining of a cycle as a jumpstart on their cycle since compounds like Test don't really kick in until around week 3 or 4.

W

wolfyEVH

all depends on the personal with these drugs. some people gain a ton and keep a lot on drol. some people hardly gain anything on eq. you really cant compare these 2 drugs as they work by different means. (one is more anabolic, one binds to the AR longer, one doesnt aromatize, etc)

not to mention eq is a lot more expensive than drol

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
This is why many use equipose or Deca as a part of a stack. The D-bol or Anadrol gives you a massive quick response for the first 4 to 6 weeks which you then harden up into more solid gains over the 10 weeks (on average) of longer running compounds. I started my last cycle with d-bol put on a fast 25lbs then when I went off my Sustenon/Deca was kicking in so I have actually gained more weight (another 10 lbs) but have cut my fat and water content back substantially. I am now very solid and defined. D-bol gave a great boost!

joeshmo

Nov 2, 2005
hey....thanks for the info!

Good info and examples. was that 25 pounds you gained all solid muscle? retainable? in how long? :confused:

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
The initial 25lbs was large poor quality muscle (lots of water retention etc) but as the other compounds have kicked in that bulk has hardened up and I have added another 10 lbs to it. That 35lbs so far and I still have until the end of December till I go off! It is also my first cycle in almost 10 years so my body is loving it. Gains will not come so fast with the next one! If I wnet off right now I may lost 5 to 10 lbs but I am really solid so its hard to say. If you did d-bol alone when you went off you would lose 75% of your gains as they are largely water and fat retention!