©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Why am i not feeling anything??

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
im on 500mg/300mg a week of test e and deca and its the third week...workouts have been intense but when will i FEEL it.....i havent even had any signs of side effects or anything...not that its a good thing but i havent had any nut shrinkage, "roid rage", over aggressiveness...or anything...i just need to know if im taking real stuff for sure or not..

i got the juice from a source on this forum..

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
shamrock10 said:
im on 500mg/300mg a week of test e and deca and its the third week...workouts have been intense but when will i FEEL it.....i havent even had any signs of side effects or anything...not that its a good thing but i havent had any nut shrinkage, "roid rage", over aggressiveness...or anything...i just need to know if im taking real stuff for sure or not..

i got the juice from a source on this forum..

Well, I for one dont really feel much of anything while on....your not gonna feel like a superhuman beast, but you should notice more pumps and quicker recovery, as well as strength gains etc.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Your test should start kicking in within week or so. The Deca wont be far behind. You wont notice nut shrinkage with that amount unless you are on a LONG time. As far as roid rage, you shouldnt experience it either. You are not taking high doses and they arent highly androgenic. You will start feeling pumped and stronger. Make sure you are eating plenty as well, and eating good foods unless you just want to get big & fat :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Ittakes me 4 to 6 weeks to start seeing increase in strength and weight. The only sides I see are and increase in the amount of hair in my shower. I get much calmer and more controlled on cycle.

JUST ME

Jul 11, 2004
With test E i'm not seeing or feeling nothing till week 5-6 easally.Thats when the pumps cumout and my strangth go through the roof.Give it time and eat,eat,eat

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
heavy said:
Well, I for one dont really feel much of anything while on....your not gonna feel like a superhuman beast, but you should notice more pumps and quicker recovery, as well as strength gains etc.

i agree :chainsaw:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Ittakes me 4 to 6 weeks to start seeing increase in strength and weight. The only sides I see are and increase in the amount of hair in my shower. I get much calmer and more controlled on cycle.

Im glad someone else is going bald too. I can still grow lots of hair, but its on my back, ears, nose & my ass :(

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
tee said:
Im glad someone else is going bald too. I can still grow lots of hair, but its on my back, ears, nose & my ass :(

I have a full head of hair, and nobody in my family is bald....but like you, the hair growth from test is insane. My body grows hair in all the wrong places....pits, back, stomach, nose, even the short and curlies are growing like weeds. :sniper: