©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who cheats?

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I have done it as far as not including the PCT time duration in with the total time, but never less than that. If you get your blood checked, you will know for sure.

digital

Mar 8, 2004
hmmmm 8 months on 8 weeks off,close enough :rolleyes:

i know my body or at least pretend to, go through pct, get your bloodwork done a few weeks later if all fine the decision is yours, it is always safer to follow that approach and even if bloodwork is fine the extra break is good for your body in the long run.

digital

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
What do you tell the doctor when you go for bloodwork? Is it common for people to go to the doctor and say "I would like my blood tested" or what? Seems like he/she would say "Why - what's wrong?"

digital

Mar 8, 2004
i am always honest with my doctors, and i have a doc who is very understanding of my hobby.

just watch out that you dont claim on med ins,goes down on our record.they cant deny you the tests.

digital

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Don't understand that rule. What's time off? J/K

I actually know a guy who used test suspension 8 weeks on and 2 weeks off for a year straight and didn't experience any negative side effects (that he knows about). Too bad he was also using meth during that time and didn't really gain anything. He lost 100lbs of fat, though! lol! :dumbass: