©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Which way to go?

Lizard King

Mar 1, 2006
Between here and there USA
Im a virgin when it comes to AAS. I'm trying to get my outline finished, then fill in the details before I pull the trigger. I dont want to retain water. I want quality muscle. Would it be unwise to stack on the first time? If I'm doing 2 at once, how would I know which chemical did this or that to me? How about Sus250 on a first timer? Will I need Nolvadex to counteract water retention and bitch tits? Then I should use Clomid for PCT? Any advice will be considered. Thanks

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Lizard King said:
Im a virgin when it comes to AAS. I'm trying to get my outline finished, then fill in the details before I pull the trigger. I dont want to retain water. I want quality muscle. Would it be unwise to stack on the first time? If I'm doing 2 at once, how would I know which chemical did this or that to me? How about Sus250 on a first timer? Will I need Nolvadex to counteract water retention and bitch tits? Then I should use Clomid for PCT? Any advice will be considered. Thanks

Instead of the sustanon I'd just run test enanthate because sust really needs to be injected more often than most people do. And you should just stick to the test for your first cycle for that exact reason. My first cycle I broke out with some acne and I was on test and dbol so I couldnt tell which one caused it, or was it the combo of both, just stuff like that. As far as PCT, my preference is to just use the nolva for it instead of clomid. I don't care for the sides that come with the clomid.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Read up un esters, Test E is a long ester so it realeased slower therefore requires less injections (Monday and Thursday lets say to keep blood test levels even). Sustenon has some fast acting esters which if you want to take advantage of need to be injected more often, I am currently injecting Mon, Wed and Fri with this compound!

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
no reason to use sust first time, i did and it was a pain in the ASS literly..
you can if thats what you got..but if it were me and I had an otion I'd use Enth as my first choice and Cyp as my second..
Some ppeople love sust,.. I don't

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I agree with that.
For the first run Id deffinatley recommend an ester then you need to inj
only once per week. Keep it simple like Test enan OR test Cyp..

whats your goals and where you at now?
your just wanting to add some quality muscle or your wanting to stay pretty lean looking thru-out?

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I agree cyp or test e is the way to go. If its your first time thats all you need. this cycle is a good one to see how your body reacts to the test.

Lizard King

Mar 1, 2006
rAJJIN said:
I agree with that.
For the first run Id deffinatley recommend an ester then you need to inj
only once per week. Keep it simple like Test enan OR test Cyp..

whats your goals and where you at now?
your just wanting to add some quality muscle or your wanting to stay pretty lean looking thru-out?
My diet now is not strict. I pretty much eat whatever. High calories and carbs while always keeping my protein intake at 1gm/1lb of body weight. Been lifting heavy weight low rep. Minimal cardio. Just bulking up. I want to lose 10-12lbs of bf. Go to strict diet. Low carbs and calories. Add lots more cardio. Lift higher reps less weight. This will be for 2 months. Then I'd like to run my first cycle to gain quality muscle. I definately want to avoid as much water retention as possible and keep my gains once off the cycle. Or as much as possible. I know I dont want to use deca, d-bol, or especially anadrol. I may consider those for bulking up after the summer. I guess I will go with the recommended test for my first cycle. I just dont know which one. What should I take to counter the side effects? Nolvadex? What should I use for PCT?

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
Bump up protein intake to 1.5-2g per pound. I recommend test E and keep Nolva on hand Enough for the whole cycle in case you need it.

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Lizard King.....

You can run a simple 12 week Test cycle at about 500mg/week.

Yes you would use Nolva if any signs of gyno appear..(itchy, tingly, etc)

PCT...Personally I run Clomid and Tribulus/Tongkat Ali!!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Lizard King said:
Could you give me some details to the dosage of the cycle. Is the Nolva for the side effects AND PCT?
Cryptasm said it all in his first post.Keep it simple.NOT necessary to stack first cycle.Test E would be good choice.My 1st cycle yrs ago was a standalone sus run and I responded well as 1st timers often do...Nolva? is for estrogen probs if you incur puberty again during your run...you may not need it until 2 weeks after last inj. 40 mg ED for 30 days (approx)
...I NEVER used it. Proviron was my Anti-E pct of choice.And of course Clomid

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
My cherry popper was 500mg test E ew I took nolva 10mg ed I am on wk10 I will use nolva for pct.

Lizard King

Mar 1, 2006
Guys would you recommend my Test doses be at uh....250mg em for 4 weeks, 500mg ew for 4 weeks, then back down to 250mg ew for the last 4 weeks of the cycle? Would I be just wasting time and money going up, peeking, then coming back down? Or jump in there and do 500mg ew straight up for the whole cycle?

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Exactly...You want to keep your hormonal levels/blood levels as stable as possible..There is no benefit to ramping up and down!!! Once it kicks in it will take over your natural test production.

MR .T

Jul 26, 2005
Ontario
I like nolva 10mg ed on cycle. Start pct 2 weeks after last injection 40mg ed for 30 days. like kell said

Lizard King

Mar 1, 2006
Thanks for the info. I cant wait to get started! But I'm not too excited about jabbing my first dart into my ass. Thats not the hard part though. The hard part is...uhh... you know. Are they going to open the source part of this site up in 1 week or is that bs?