©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Which one ??

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
Stan9 said:
Which one works better , test e or sust ?

Both are great. Is this your first cycle? If so I would start with Test E.
If you have used Test E before then you can take a look at sust and see how your body reacts.

froid

Apr 19, 2007
They are both very good. The only disadvantage with sust is that the injections are too often

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Stan9 said:
Which one works better , test e or sust ?
Better for a beginner cycle in my opinion - Test E
Better for all around gains (at least in theory) with frequent injections - Sust

Test E will give anyone good results with a twice weekly regimin, and even with just once a week though not as ideal. Sust on the other hand really doesn't offer much benfit over Enan at a once or twice a week schedule, but when shot eod it offers the advantages of the short and long esters both.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
AlphaMale said:
Better for a beginner cycle in my opinion - Test E
Better for all around gains (at least in theory) with frequent injections - Sust

Test E will give anyone good results with a twice weekly regimin, and even with just once a week though not as ideal. Sust on the other hand really doesn't offer much benfit over Enan at a once or twice a week schedule, but when shot eod it offers the advantages of the short and long esters both.

well said as usual.
If you dont mind the shots Id go with sus or Omna eod.
If you hate needles and want to take less shots then go with the Enan Once a week. Depends on your goals of course and what if anything else your using with it. Realy Doesnt make a Big difference to me though :)
Test is test, Id use either.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I like both...What does your cycle set up look like?!