©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Whey protein

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I noticed that i am picking up more mass using whey protein, but a little is also going to my gut, any way to prevent this??

W

wolfyEVH

its not the protein doin that to you.....might be the milk (if u use it) to mix it with....unless you're using a weight gainer that has tons of dextrose

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
It is probably something else in your diet, not the powder. Unles your ingesting hundreds of grams of protein from it in one sitting, it shouldnt be adding fat to your gut,

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I would say its actually a good thing.....this means you must train harder....thereby getting bigger muscles :)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I agree, it's not the protein. But, with winter coming on as long as you are gaining, this would be an excellant time to do a bulker. Start cutting in early spring to reveal new muscle mass.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
And then it can be an unveiling to all the chicks on spring break, oh yeah. oh wait, im married, fuck. i mean, yeahhhh, lol

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
It seems alot of people go to allthewhey.com to get their whey. does everyone get the whey concentrate or the whey isolate, or the blend of both????

W

wolfyEVH

depends on how much u want to spend.......isolate is best, but more expensive