©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When to start Nolvadex/Clomide?

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
I finally took my first shot, and i must say i felt a little lite headed! When does the pain in my ass go away? It feels like some one kicked me and left a big bruise! I have clomide and nlovadex, and armidex wich i have no idea how to fill? It came with empty gel caps to fill up, how do i do it?? Any ways back to me original question, whitch one do i start first i heard armidex is much better, right? I took my first shot of Test E, yesterday 1cc, i will take my next in thursday, should i switch cheeks?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
switch cheeks , save the clom/nolv for pct unless you start to get sides to measure I recommend using a syringe and putting the liquid into some kind of fruit juice , the pain will go away after a few days it will get better the more you body gets used to shots and you improver on your technique. I am not familiar with armidex somone else will have to help with that one.

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
Thanks for the info, but the Armidex came in a 50ml vile, it says on there oral use only and it came with empty gel caps. How do i fill them? and when should i start or even if i should?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
For me the gel cap filling would become very messy I would measure out with a syringe and put it into juice, it should say what the active ingredient per ml is so you fill a syringe up to the one mil line and you than have a precise dose

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
Azwildcats81 said:
Thanks for the info, but the Armidex came in a 50ml vile, it says on there oral use only and it came with empty gel caps. How do i fill them? and when should i start or even if i should?

You do not have to fill the gel caps. You can simply drink the stuff out of the syringe or mix it in juice. If you're doing 500-750mg of test a week, 0.5mg of arimidex per day should do it.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
X-Spectrum said:
You do not have to fill the gel caps. You can simply drink the stuff out of the syringe or mix it in juice. If you're doing 500-750mg of test a week, 0.5mg of arimidex per day should do it.
When should you start it though? Day one of your cycle?

X-Spectrum

We've got it all!
Apr 22, 2005
Canada
Blackbird said:
When should you start it though? Day one of your cycle?

Arimidex you should start on day 1. Nolva and clomid are meant for PCT, so after your cycle is over.

Big-n-hairy

Jul 9, 2005
My first cycle was prescribed (low test) the doc prescribed dex and said to start it the 3rd week of my 12wk program at .25 EOD the half life is 48 hrs so this makes sense. I found I had to bump that up though to .50 EOD. I was on 400mg of test cyp a wk.

You can supress estrogen to far if you take to much so i would wait until you started feeling signs of gyno like ichy nipples before starting it.

B

Azwildcats81

Jul 16, 2005
Ok so i did my first shot yesterday, will that screw me up? so 0.5mg is what i should be drinking,How much is that in 3ml syringe? to what line? and i can mix it with gatorade or OJ? and for how long? Thanks!

P

pincrusher

Azwildcats81 said:
Ok so i did my first shot yesterday, will that screw me up? so 0.5mg is what i should be drinking,How much is that in 3ml syringe? to what line? and i can mix it with gatorade or OJ? and for how long? Thanks!
you need to tell us what the mg/ml dosage is for your arimidex product. it should state this somewhere on the bottle and usually comes 1mg/ml but not always. i use the gel caps but you must not fill one until you are ready to take it as the liquid will dissolve the gelcap pretty quick. only mix the amount you intend to use right away into a small glass of gatorade or juice. dont mix it in advance unless you for some reason need to take it with ya somewhere prior to taking it.