©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When are steroids "necessary"?

snowman2169

Feb 28, 2010
First of all let me say that I am not interested in beginning a steroid cycle, however I do have an inquiry. When are steroids necessary, as in needed in order to continue growing? Is there a point where you ABSOLUTELY cannot gain muscle naturally?

snowman2169

Feb 28, 2010
I am asking out of curiosity. I have no intentions to use them. Of course, you might just assume I am a disgruntled teenager not satisfied with making "minimal" gains in the gym naturally. I know that test levels decline by 2% or so at a certain age, but is that the main reason to juice? I suppose so. Just looking to see what opinions I could gather here.

Adren

Sep 4, 2005
www.musclemorphism.com
Everyone has their own reasons. Whether they have been lifting for years and have hit a 'plateau' that they feel they can't get over, or maybe they want to compete professionally, maybe they are hard gainers, the list goes on. Nobody under the age of 21-23 should even consider using them however.

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
they are never necessary my friend. just what you want. yes natural gains will diminish after your natural dna says thats it. you havta learn your body when it says that. then just think about it. thats your turning point. if you want it or not. its your dicision, and only yours. just know what your doing at that point in time.