©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

When All Orders Come In

F

FUZO

Bigmark I Know Your Pissed But When You Get Your Order You Should Ask Anasci To Delete All Those Post About Genxxl. And Just Never Order With Them Again.i'm Not Saying Apoligize Just To Delete All The Negative Feen On Them

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
I will, dont worry. I already did it. I edited all my posts on all forums about them. Once again I dont why I should have, its not like they are up to 100 percent again. I just dont want their business to hurt cause of me, they just started send back orders from like 2 months ago. I warned everyone else that they arent getting orders out, and u fuking make it like I was posting some bs all over the place. U are right I made a big mistake in listening to someone for a website source and not checking in out with other people. I wil make sure not to do that again, and not order from a website period. Sometimes the truth seems bitter, but it was necessary to say, there would be a good chance this would repeat all over again. I told people I would let them know if they every got their shit out and sent orders to people, and praetorian just got his, so its not like I didnt tell them anything that happened like a week ago. if u read all the misinformation I got u would feel the same way I do. Not to mention I have to pm 6 different mods for one question, and then they all ask each other, so my question goes around in a circle. I had to order my gear from another source so I could start my cycle, so know when it comes there is really no use for it. I changed my original order like 5 times cause all their gear is out of stock. They call themselves domestic, but everything that people usually get has to be ordered from the UK warehouse. I didnt tell people that. even if u go to their site know all the gear is marked out of stock, and they dont update their order history, so u cant keep track of your order. I probably ordered at the worst tiem for them, with Bing and all, but the amount of misinformation and then promising people dates and then the orders not showing is ghey. If u arent goign to ship something for a month come out and say it, dont tell them it will come, it will, so by the very end they want to fuking kill u for giving them a big run around. I wasnt the only one complaining their message board is full of people wanting their orders. I just choose to inform the rest of the community, and u dont like that, but sorry. Enough said, this is my last experience with them, I will let u know when my order comes. Honestly I feel they owe me an apology, I did what any consumer would do. If u feel other wise then I am sorry.
Mark

Last edited:
F

FUZO

bigmark3d said:
I will, dont worry. I already did it. I edited all my posts on all forums about them. Once again I dont why I should have, its not like they are up to 100 percent again. I just dont want their business to hurt cause of me, they just started send back orders from like 2 months ago. I warned everyone else that they arent getting orders out, and u fuking make it like I was posting some bs all over the place. U are right I made a big mistake in listening to someone for a website source and not checking in out with other people. I wil make sure not to do that again, and not order from a website period. Sometimes the truth seems bitter, but it was necessary to say, there would be a good chance this would repeat all over again. I told people I would let them know if they every got their shit out and sent orders to people, and praetorian just got his, so its not like I didnt tell them anything that happened like a week ago. if u read all the misinformation I got u would feel the same way I do. Not to mention I have to pm 6 different mods for one question, and then they all ask each other, so my question goes around in a circle. I had to order my gear from another source so I could start my cycle, so know when it comes there is really no use for it. I changed my original order like 5 times cause all their gear is out of stock. They call themselves domestic, but everything that people usually get has to be ordered from the UK warehouse. I didnt tell people that. even if u go to their site know all the gear is marked out of stock, and they dont update their order history, so u cant keep track of your order. I probably ordered at the worst tiem for them, with Bing and all, but the amount of misinformation and then promising people dates and then the orders not showing is ghey. If u arent goign to ship something for a month come out and say it, dont tell them it will come, it will, so by the very end they want to fuking kill u for giving them a big run around. I wasnt the only one complaining their message board is full of people wanting their orders. I just choose to inform the rest of the community, and u dont like that, but sorry. Enough said, this is my last experience with them, I will let u know when my order comes. Honestly I feel they owe me an apology, I did what any consumer would do. If u feel other wise then I am sorry.
Mark
BIGMARK I JUST WANT EVERY THING TO WORK OUT.I'M NOT MAD AT ANY BODY .