©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's your goto preworkout?

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
What's up fellow brothers of iron! I'm wanting to get this thread started on everyone's goto preworkout. Whether it's food, supplement preworkout, stimulants, injectable AAS or sex. Whatever you feel helps and why. Something I'm new to is injectable preworkouts. I've tried test Suspension, it was good but what I'm on now is injectable dbol! Talking about pumps! After about three sets of barbell curls my arms want to explode! What a feeling. I also take Gaspari plasmajet, 3xt pump. Good to go super focus insane pumps and some good endurance. I'm gonna soon start sarms in about three weeks when I get into PCT. Gonna be my first run with those but researched and there's a couple that have been used in clinical trials. Excited! Let me know what y'all think. I'm always looking to try new things and keep confusing the body. Go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
Pump Juice Extreme + TNE for me is my new fav!

What's up man! See I have some pump juice now and I'll admit it works good while lifting but for some reason about two hours later I have a heavy crash. And that tne I have yet to try it. Is that water based?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ive been using two fatty scoops of the new weak c4
and then 1 scoop of Full as Fuck.

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
About 20 squirts of Mio with 60g of caffeine and B vits. Mixed with generic AAKG, Creatine Mono, and BCAAs w/ Glutamine.

If you buy the powder packets to ad to flavor water, buy the Jolly Rancher watermelon or cherry and just pour a few packets into your base non flavored BCAAs or w.e. and you are good to go.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
There's already several huge threads on here about preworkouts.

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
About 20 squirts of Mio with 60g of caffeine and B vits. Mixed with generic AAKG, Creatine Mono, and BCAAs w/ Glutamine.

If you buy the powder packets to ad to flavor water, buy the Jolly Rancher watermelon or cherry and just pour a few packets into your base non flavored BCAAs or w.e. and you are good to go.

Nice mix right there! Combining all the necessasities to create synergy. Love it.

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
Ive been using two fatty scoops of the new weak c4
and then 1 scoop of Full as Fuck.

Yea man all the new stuff from the legend companies are all filled with filler ingredients now. Like bsn, Gaspari, cellucor. Over the years it gets weaker it seems

Sully

Dec 3, 2012

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
You don't have to visit any subforum. It's 12 posts below the thread you started. If you read the thread that already exists, you'll know what mine is. The search button is an amazing tool. Or maybe just learn how to scroll down a little.

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-discussion/39001-preworkout-thread.html

Hey bro, did your mother ever teach you if ya don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all! lol I know how to use the search tool and I also know how to scroll down. Man I am pretty smart. Gee whiz! I wanted to smart my own thread bub. Thanks take a walk

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
The evidence indicates otherwise.

I'm sorry lil sully, is there a reason that your non sense keeps getting posted on here. Do you know how to use the scroll function and go to another thread. Or if you want to be Facebook friends just pm me.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'm sorry lil sully, is there a reason that your non sense keeps getting posted on here. Do you know how to use the scroll function and go to another thread. Or if you want to be Facebook friends just pm me.

Same reason you started a redundant thread. Because I want to.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I use caffeine tabs from Wal-Mart or TN, along with Primatene tabs.