©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Whats your favorite "brand" of juice??

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
ive only tried OGL and gearmans stuff so far. they both seemed to be good but i guess i made the mistake of not eating enough so i only gained 10lbs of my cycle...anyone else??

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
shamrock10 said:
ive only tried OGL and gearmans stuff so far. they both seemed to be good but i guess i made the mistake of not eating enough so i only gained 10lbs of my cycle...anyone else??

Bro 10lbs is very good!! Be proud of yourself and next cycle go for 10 more. :D

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
I saw your pics you look good man for only 20 years old I am guessing. Genetics also play a big role in your gains. Very few will get as large as even a amature bodybuilder even shooting 4 grams test 400mg anadrol a day 16iu hgh and 120mcg igf-1 it does not matter. Your body will grow but it depends on genetics also. 10lbs is something to hold your head high to.

I only gain about 1lb per month thats only 10-12lbs per year brutha and I am sure it will be even harder in the futrue maybe 5lbs per year.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
chris 1 said:
Bro watch what happens after a few cycles you will not gain 10lbs on every cycle. You will be lucky to gain any thing after a while. I have been 235-242 for about the last 5 years.

Exactly and Chris and I never come off a cycle completely or we go down in size. Its a game your body plays with you and genetics play a big role.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
chris 1 said:
Bro watch what happens after a few cycles you will not gain 10lbs on every cycle. You will be lucky to gain any thing after a while. I have been 235-242 for about the last 5 years.

Gotta say, I'm in the same boat. I just can't seem to get past 240 for any length of time.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
look at ronnie. With GH over 10 years you'll gain 80 pounds :)

Except for the GH gut and the fact that he is disgustingly huge. I say if you're already that big chris, why not cut like theres no tomorrow?

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I have a question and a suggestion. Bodybuilding for guys like us is pretty much all consuming, and I know if you guys are on year round, you are spending at least a few grand each year on gear, supps etc, or are at least willing to. So, why dont you guys track down some real professional help, from pro trainers...I know you guys would be willing to lay down a few more g's if it gave you that extra 15-20lbs muscle...so why not get some world class advice from the guys that train the pros? Im sure it would be worth it for you all.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
heavy said:
I have a question and a suggestion. Bodybuilding for guys like us is pretty much all consuming, and I know if you guys are on year round, you are spending at least a few grand each year on gear, supps etc, or are at least willing to. So, why dont you guys track down some real professional help, from pro trainers...I know you guys would be willing to lay down a few more g's if it gave you that extra 15-20lbs muscle...so why not get some world class advice from the guys that train the pros? Im sure it would be worth it for you all.

I have done that Heavy. I spend more on food than gear. Honestly guys, I am going to be getting married and I am no longer juicing. I made that decision for the new year. I love my girl more than anything and I just do not want to do it anymore. We both go to the gym 3-4 days a week and eat like bodybuilders the only thing is no more steroids. I am using GH 2-3iu per day and my girl 1iu per day. :D I feel good about my decision but I still support the use of steroids when used by responsible individuals. It just comes a time in everyones life when they have to stop, maybe after winning 7 olympias or an injury or whatever but eventually we all stop and I chose this year to do so. :D

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
heavy said:
I have a question and a suggestion. Bodybuilding for guys like us is pretty much all consuming, and I know if you guys are on year round, you are spending at least a few grand each year on gear, supps etc, or are at least willing to. Im sure it would be worth it for you all.

You would be surprised. I can be on all year cycling at 250mg a week for 6 to 8 weeks then bumping up to 750 then back to 250 and then up to 1000 and I won't spend more than about $250 for the year. Double that when I throw in another injectable or orals. I couldn't afford to cycle otherwise.

P

pincrusher

for those of you stuck at certain weight limits, i would strongly suggest looking up doggcrapp(dante) and giving him a try. he has done well with people in your shoes who hit sticking points and just cant seem to get past them. his training and eating methods are different but they are well proven to work for almost all experienced bodybuilders. i have yet to hit my peak but when i do i will most assuredly hit dante up for some training and diet advise. it will be the best spend money you have ever handed out to anyone. :)
if you need more info on how you can get ahold of doggcrapp hit me up with a pm, you will not be disappointed.

fbranco

Mar 29, 2004
I would like to take a step back to the original post (what is your favorite brand of juice). I've tried everything from american steris brand to vet stuff and by far I get the best results came from my oun home-made gear. Got a good powder source and the ability to keep everything sterile. Just made a tren enenth/test cyp/test enenth mix at 200mg/ml each. Take 3 cc/twice a week and im blowing up better than any store bought stuff.

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
Favorite brands? BD for juice and Humatrope for GH. Quality and consistency has been great on both.