©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What's the longest time you've stayed on juice for?

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I've been on for four years,but just at 400 mg test a week for the most part. I want to hear about your experience coming off cycle after a long time?? Thinking about a break soon...

Zuespas

Dec 31, 2014
Montreal Canada
I've been on for just over a year. Not sure if I really ever want to come off. I cruise at about 250mg test-e ew feel really good on that dose.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
To me 3 to 4 months is good enough followed by 2 to 3 months off. To the OP, have you got recent blood work?

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I run 8-12 weeks on with 2 to 4 weeks off year round. IMHO this is the best way to make gainz. I vary the compounds and time off with life events and ester 1/2 life.

Hawk

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
You mean to tell me you can come off!?!?!?!?LMAO
In all seriousness longest ive stayed on more than trt was a year rotating different cycles felt really good to come off after that long not having to pin every day or week. Stayed off for over a year when i came off that time.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Ive been on a very long time but I do chill out after a hefty cycle & cruise.

Kafka82

Jan 1, 2015
On a similar topic... Im doing my cruise... Was thinking sustanon Because i Have been using in my current cycle but wonder if I should change compound like enanthate

What dosage you suggest? 250 pw is enough? Will be cruising for 4 week adding some peptides

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
On a similar topic... Im doing my cruise... Was thinking sustanon Because i Have been using in my current cycle but wonder if I should change compound like enanthate

What dosage you suggest? 250 pw is enough? Will be cruising for 4 week adding some peptides

250 is fine for a cruise. I use less than that.

Ricky_blobby

Feb 18, 2015
I run 8-12 weeks on with 2 to 4 weeks off year round. IMHO this is the best way to make gainz. I vary the compounds and time off with life events and ester 1/2 life.

Hawk

Are you saying you come off everything for 2 to 4 weeks, then start back up or do you PCT....or cruise... during that time?

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013

100-200 is my cruise

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
I stayed on, blasting and cruising for about 3 years. Made a lot of mistakes and learned a lot of stuff a long the way.
Something I learned is to take a month or more off each year I think. You get to a point where even on a smaller dose of test things just don't feel right. I took 4 months off COMPLETELY, and lost very little in the way of size and strength. Hopping back on and the gains are crazy again.

CombatFrog

Jan 28, 2015
Florida
Like Tri-Terror I've been blasting and cruising well over a year. Cruising on no less than 500 MG's of test PW. Made some mistakes but have learned a hell of a lot. Just got done with my first cycle of tren. Made some great gains. Now I'm rolling into a lighter cycle of eq/test e.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Are you saying you come off everything for 2 to 4 weeks, then start back up or do you PCT....or cruise... during that time?

I stay on for 8 to 12 with 2 to 4 off. I don't PCT besides upping my aromasin during that phase. If I am running long esters then they just self taper. So, let's just say the 1/2 life of Test E is one week ( for convenience sake). If a was running 1g of T, it drops to 500 by the end of week one,250 by 2 and 125 etc... So, I am not never really off.

At the same time, I cut carbs and add some thermogenics to trim the fat I gained during the previous phase.

I get bloods drawn every 6 or so and my BP has improved, but keep in mind I rarely run orals, hate tren and deca so my sides are minimal. Instead I run long T's with mast, npp,eq and primo (recently).

But, Hawk this and Hawk what about that? What, I am healthy and biggish and strongish. Guys who ridicule this method will stay small. Guys who are bigger than me laugh at my lower doses.

How has this worked. Been lifting since 2002 when I was a sloppy 185. Trained natural for 4 yrs. Then fooled around for 2 more with conventional protocols. For the last 7 I have done this and weigh 270 plus...nearly a 100 lb gain. Not, bad for getting started late in the game.

Hawk