©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What? You guys can't cook?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
I know you guys eat . And make stuff certain ways ..so help a brother out and start new thread with a recipe . If you can't cook tell us . Lol.. Recipes can be shakes snacks or whatever.. And no need to go in depth. Just temp to cook and we can figure the rest so less time for you to chicken peck on your computer.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
Im here to tell you that i cant cook. Ive made a vial of test or two, but nothing edible. Fortunately, i have a wonderful fiance that does all that for me, otherwise, i would starve, or eat out all of the time. I know its sad, but its the truth. What can i say.
But, when i read a cool recipe on here, i will pass it on to her. And she will make it for me.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Im here to tell you that i cant cook. Ive made a vial of test or two, but nothing edible. Fortunately, i have a wonderful fiance that does all that for me, otherwise, i would starve, or eat out all of the time. I know its sad, but its the truth. What can i say.
But, when i read a cool recipe on here, i will pass it on to her. And she will make it for me.

Well test is a good start..maybe an easybake oven is another one..Lol..