©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What would a Pro use?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I was wondering if anyone actually knows what the Pro's use and in what dosages.

W

wolfyEVH

no one knows this but the pros and the guru's who teach them.......people always say "arnold loved primo and dbol" or "coleman is taking 20 ius a day of GH".....until you actually get a statement from these pro's or actually see them do it, don't buy it........all people do is guess.....they're obviously taking GH now at very high levels, test is over a gram a week i'm sure just so they can help maintain that muscle mass.....certain bodybuiders lack the myostatin gene such as flex and prolly coleman. Although there was a bodybuilding undercover mag that interviewed a pro (who didnt disclose his name) and he said that he spends about 30,000 grand on GH. Said he was pretty much on everything. So all you can really say is that they're prolly doing anything and everything, the specific amounts, no one will ever know

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
yeah true....but it would be interesting and shocking to know what dosages they run

P

pincrusher

i have a training partner who is going to be in the usa's this year and he uses a tremendous amount of gear. something to the amount of 2 amps of sust per day, 150mg drol per day almost year round, 8-10iu gh per day, 20iu slin per day, 2lbs of steak per day, 2 dozen eggs per day, 4 cups oatmeal per day, 10lb tub of protein powder per week, he buys rice in 50lb bulk bags. hope this gives you an idea of what top competitors use.
the pro's dont talk about their usage cause for one they dont want to incriminate themselves, and they dont want some newbie to using steroids think that if he starts out taking that much gear he will get as big as a pro when all he will do is kill himself.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Lee Priest is always saying that he uses very little gear. He says he uses 2cc parabolan and 2cc deca for 8 weeks in the off season. Clen and Stanozolol pre-contest. He never uses test.

P

pincrusher

i kinda look at it this way, our wonderful track stars who all claimed to not use steroids all had bad outtings at the last olympia which tells me they were obviously using and probably quite a bit based on their differences in performance. the pro bodybuilders are probably using much more than they even let out to be using. if you ever read any of john romano's or dave palumbo's articles in MD magazine where they answer questions from people about how much to cycle, they start out beginners pretty high like 1amp of sust eod for a beginner. with the dosages they are recommending to average joe's you got to figure that they are using much higher than that.

i have a few friends who compete on the national level including my one training partner who has been lifting for almost 20 years now and every one that i have talked to about steroid useage has all given me some pretty high numbers that they take.