©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What type of Whey protein do u use?

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
Vitalus

135 canadian for 20 kilos(44.1lb) of unflavoured WPC protein. Around 300 for WPI. Mixes great, they deliver, and its so freakin' cheap.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
My buddy works at gnc and gives me there brand a 3lb bottle for free whenver i need. but i just started it 2 days ago, so we'll see.

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
And I thought I couldn't be beat....man........I.....fuck.....you really gettin' on my nerves :p

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
how does that un-flavored whey protein taste? I've gotten sick of the chocolate flavor it makes me just about gag.

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
Lol, I wouldn't know, never tried it by itself.

I add dextrose and chocolate mix into it. I would assume it'd taste like paper if I took it alone.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
remylebeau said:
Lol, I wouldn't know, never tried it by itself.

I add dextrose and chocolate mix into it. I would assume it'd taste like paper if I took it alone.

Curious why u add dexrose, is this post workout?

remylebeau

Oct 19, 2004
Post workout shake. Gets my energy level back up. I use the college gym between classes, if I don't get that shake, I'd be falling asleep in class.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I just got 10lbs from allthewhey.com yesterday for $44. Tastes good - I'm drinking some now. I also like trueprotein.com and GNC brand. I used to pay $44 for 6lbs at GNC, though. lol - won't do that again!!

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
I just got 10lbs from allthewhey.com yesterday for $44. Tastes good - I'm drinking some now. I also like trueprotein.com and GNC brand. I used to pay $44 for 6lbs at GNC, though. lol - won't do that again!!
Thank God for the internet. Who hasn't been ripped off by GNC's prices at one time or another?

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I use a blender - throw a few strawberries in if you get tired of the same ole chocolate flavor. I like to crack an egg or 2 into mine also.

P

pincrusher

trueprotein & allthewhey are the only ones i use. great products and cheap pricing.
i get the unflavored alot cause i tend to make my own wild creations with all sorts of added goodies so i really dont need flavored protein. i like to add the unflavored isolate i get from trueprotein to rice pudding for a great carb/protein snack. the isolate is completely flavorless where the concentrate tends to taste bad when mixed with stuff.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
I am trying this one now. ProV-60. One serving has 60gm protien, but I am taking 1/2 portions. A 1/2 serving has 30gm of protien and only 150 calories. This tells my it does not have much fillers. It has a mixture of whey and casins. 1.5 fat and 6 carbs less than 1sugar. It is a good sourse of protien to be used with a good diet.