©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What music gets you jacked up?

DimmakX

Jan 25, 2013
I was just curious what you guys listen to while you are lifting? What makes you the most motivated?

Personally, I usually listen to heavy metal while I'm lifting heavy metal. Mostly things like:

Metallica
Slipknot
Motorhead
hatebreed
Judas Priest
Slayer
etc...

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Same kinda stuff for me man. I also really like Hatebreed and slipknot, Slayer is good too.
Lately I've been listening to a lot of Warbringer, 3 Inches of Blood, and this badass Aussie band called Psycroptic. Also gotta have some Pantera on my playlist!

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
One of my favorites is to listen to Rammstein "Live in Berlin". Still like that one a lot.

jacked391

AnaSCI VET
Oct 18, 2012
ACDC { thunderstruck,hail caesar,it's a long way to the top}

DISTURBED{ droppin plates}

HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD{ undead}

PANTERA {walk}

PRIMUS {my name is mud}

METALLICA {damage inc dont tread on me}

MUDVANYNE {DIG}

EVERLAST {praise the lord, get down}

Beastie BOYS {so watcha want}

FREEKBASS {overdriven sun}

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Anything hard and fast...A little of everything listed above and then some.....

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Today had a rental car as my own was struck by metal debris on the interstate.
Car had xm and must say Ozzy's bone yard is pretty damn good!
T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I was just curious what you guys listen to while you are lifting? What makes you the most motivated?

Personally, I usually listen to heavy metal while I'm lifting heavy metal. Mostly things like:

Metallica
Slipknot
Motorhead
hatebreed
Judas Priest
Slayer
etc...

Man , Buddy you have to go over and check out Marshalls metal thread in the general off topic forum. Those guys have some off the hook stuff posted up over there:headbang:. You'll feel right at home. T

DimmakX

Jan 25, 2013
Man , Buddy you have to go over and check out Marshalls metal thread in the general off topic forum. Those guys have some off the hook stuff posted up over there:headbang:. You'll feel right at home. T

oh, i checked it out alright, Turbo. :) thank you. great thread!!! i added a little to it myself. mwahaha!

SoccerDad

Donating Member
Jan 21, 2013
Midwest
Olivia Newton John -- Physical -- makes me want to work out harder and look better so she will finally let me fuck her

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
Disturbed makes me want to kill something, not sure why, but that always gets me going.

Anything else that has a nice fast beat is good, but Disturbed is the ONE for me if I had to choose.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Disturbed makes me want to kill something, not sure why, but that always gets me going.

Anything else that has a nice fast beat is good, but Disturbed is the ONE for me if I had to choose.

We are on the same page Jello. My training playlist is basically Disturbed, Rage against the Machine, some Five Finger Death Punch, Rob Zombie, Korn, Boba Flex, Machinehead.... That kind of stuff lights a fire in me like nothing else.

Jello

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 17, 2008
We are on the same page Jello. My training playlist is basically Disturbed, Rage against the Machine, some Five Finger Death Punch, Rob Zombie, Korn, Boba Flex, Machinehead.... That kind of stuff lights a fire in me like nothing else.

That's my kind of playlist right there.